Reviews for American McGee's 'Ranma'
kellym01.2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
plz update
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i love this story this is one of my first fanfictions i read
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Definitely consistent with its inspiration, though to be honest I was thinking you might make the Jyusenkyo guide a serial killer
masaki yang yi1 chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Well that was dark,do you intend for this to be a dark RanmaAkane match up? My main question is will Ranma end up having to do what Alice did in American Mc Gees Alice?

will there be any Akane and Ranma-chan scene's?

Finally will there be any Yuri scene's with Ranma-chan and Akane?
ApocSM chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
just finished chapeter 5...very disterbing very disterbing but i will continue to read and cant wait for the next chapter
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
i just read the first chapter and you are a very distrubered individual but i thinks that its intrusting (dramaticly says) so i read go forth and read on
lilangelita chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Well, you know how to lay on the angst ... I was just like, "Wow, even more angst than I can handle." But I love it, and I can't wait to see another update. :3
Reena90 chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
You know what? You rock! _
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Oh boy, looks like things went to a hand-basket quite quickly, and will be looking forward what happens now at school.
Innortal chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Ouch!
Dreamlight chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Wow, another good angst ridden chapter :-D

hope to see more soon
kaztsar chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
nice! it's good to see this fic being continued!
Sopchoppy chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Good Story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Angst is too light and cheery a word to describe this fic. Who will commit suicide first; one of the characters or one of the readers? I need some Wellbutrin now.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »