Reviews for Ours is the Fury
BBryant chapter 4 . 5/11
This hunt is insane. Whole heards of wild hogs? You realize those things can run 25 mph (fastest ever human is 28 mph and that's without armor and with a ton of training and for very short distances)? Wild hogs can also be over 700 pounds and longer than 7 feet and their height at the shoulder can be over 4 feet! They're massive and very aggressive. The common practice to kill them was to surround them with Spears and when it charged at you, you brace the spear and make sure the hog runs into it, stabbing it's heart. Hunting these things is still insanely dangerous. They have over a 50 inch vertical jump! Spud Webb (5'7" NBA player that won the dunk contest) had a vertical of like 48"! These aren't some cute piglets that you just run at slashing your giant and unwieldable even if you're the strongest man ever axe. Also, hunts usually last days. It seems like yours has them leaving in the morning and coming back soon with like 30 animals killed. Possible with men sent out to flush animals towards the royal hunting party, but I doubt the main characters would have near as many kills. Ambushing dear from bushes? In plate? LMFAO.
ahsokatano191 chapter 38 . 5/1
Love this story, I hope you continue it. I was just wondering since Stafford is now with Sansa, would you consider pairing Gendry with Arya?
Please update I can’t wait for more
darkstel chapter 38 . 2/11
Your work would be much more popular if it were three way pairing.
And so it will get lost among others.
It's a pity, you could be the pioneer.
Tunak23 chapter 31 . 11/19/2017
God's help us all,Renly as hand having Stannis...
No words man
Tunak23 chapter 21 . 11/19/2017
Man I've been reading the fanfiction until chapter 21,and I have to congratulate you and your collaborators for the nice alternative-events brought to the paper.I like Stafford batte-style using a long axe is something you don't always see on this Cersei-Robert's son stories,also thanks for treating the character with humility and don't make him overpowered.

Matters like him being just a messenger on the Small-scale col fits perfectly because a boy of his age is not skilled yet on intrigue,politics,etc...Some authors shit the fanfic when they make the original son nearly the ruler of the Kingdom,when we all know that wisdom comes with happy with Odyn Sand,the Red Viper having a bastard son is quite nice to see and my favourite character of the novel.

As a reader I was bored with the Joust in the Tourney,the idea of the mistery knight was not that original and quite predictable,truth be tell I see it too on a Stannis-Cersei fanfic so imagine how often is used...

Now Concerning chapter 21,Why you screw Stafford's character like that?As you said on the start doing this to appease both sides on the stupid pairing can be important but on my view is the least important thing about the fic.A huge mistake and a shame you put all the characters on this position.

Love your portrait of Cersei And Robert and please COME BACK,we need you to fix this all!
Intemperance24 chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
good story.. only thing that i really isliked until now is chapter 25 and the reasoning for how selmy and the prince could not be arrested
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
The drama is so much... I've actually lost interest because of it. Arya is my favorite character of the series and I simply do not see what anyone could see in Sansa... sigh. It also doesn't help that the story follows the original so closely that the drama is all I really get that's anything new...
Guest chapter 37 . 8/22/2017
Hope robb kicks stafford arse for hurting arya and arya disappering.
saintlygrim chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I've already posted a review but i war tired so it was incomplete so here is the new one.

This story thus far has been absolutely amazing and I love the pairing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward towards some lemon action between Sansa and Stafford, I doubt they will wait until he is king because as you know hormones are some strong shit, either way I'm still very excited on how their relationship will progress. Please note I read this all in one night. I can already tell that Stafford will be tasting some defeat soon but I know he will make an epic comeback. I wonder how he will deal with Aegon, Dany, Euron, and the white walkers. Dorne, Reach, and Vale are neutral as of now but I doubt it will stay that way forever. I wonder if Cersei refuses to believe that Stafford did all of this out of his own free will and instead believes that his uncles and or Sansa manipulated him, either way I doubt she is happy knowing she is at war with her son. I wonder if the Yi Ti and or the other nations of the far east of Essos will make a major appearance. Please keep up this amazing story for a very long time.

saintlygrim chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This story thus far had been absolutely amazing and I love the pairing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward towards some lemon action between Sansa and Stanford. Please note I read this all in one night. I can already tell that Stanford will tasting some defeat soon but I know he will make am epic comeback. I wonder how he will deal with Aegon, Dany, Euron, and the white walkers. Dorne, Reach, and Vale are neutral as of now but I doubt it will stay that way forever. Please keep up this amazing story

saintlygrim chapter 36 . 8/11/2017

Guest chapter 36 . 8/11/2017
For some reason I think Steffon should say fuck all you & change to Dany's side
BingeReader97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Grammar and syntax leaves much to be desired, but I'll read a few more chapters before I decide if I'd like to keep reading or not.
jeriko121 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Sansa is always stupid and ignorant. Is it wrong that she wants to die as much in this fanfic as in the original series?