Reviews for Ours is the Fury
Killerbee77 chapter 2 . 7/11
I like Stafford's character so far, he's very down to Earth and doesn't take shit from Joffrey, which is a plus in my book. Though, I was honestly not expecting anything less from him, seeing as he's so much like Robert.
Killerbee77 chapter 1 . 7/10
I've recently gotten into the whole "Robert having a black hair child" stories, and this one seems to be one of the better one; the main OC takes after Robert in tastes and battle skills, while at the same time seeming pretty down to Earth for the most part. And he isn't an overpower, smart guy who's also good with every weapon known to the realm; that's a plus in my book.

Who knows, I might do my own story. Still not sure, though.
God the Baratheons are pieces of shit. The northerners have not even bent the knee to Stafford yet and they are treated the northerners like simple minded barbarians beneath them, exactly why the northerners hate being under southern rule.

At the end of the chapter the oh so "honorable" Stafford tells Robb how he wants to regain his trust and become his friend again, and will pay the price to do so. It wasn't house Stark that he wronged it was Arya, although she does not have something he needs so I guess he can forget about that.
ahsokatano191 chapter 39 . 7/5
Great Chapter, I sure will take some time before Robb and Stafford regain that friendship. With Arya in this story I hope she ends up with Gendry haha It would be cool if she showed up with him years later when she's older.
The Three Stoogies chapter 39 . 7/4
keep up the good work
No idea what is going to happen later in this story, but one can always hope Arya joins up with Daenerys. I'd love to see the two of them knock Stafford and Sansa off the throne and into the dirt.
BBryant chapter 4 . 5/11
This hunt is insane. Whole heards of wild hogs? You realize those things can run 25 mph (fastest ever human is 28 mph and that's without armor and with a ton of training and for very short distances)? Wild hogs can also be over 700 pounds and longer than 7 feet and their height at the shoulder can be over 4 feet! They're massive and very aggressive. The common practice to kill them was to surround them with Spears and when it charged at you, you brace the spear and make sure the hog runs into it, stabbing it's heart. Hunting these things is still insanely dangerous. They have over a 50 inch vertical jump! Spud Webb (5'7" NBA player that won the dunk contest) had a vertical of like 48"! These aren't some cute piglets that you just run at slashing your giant and unwieldable even if you're the strongest man ever axe. Also, hunts usually last days. It seems like yours has them leaving in the morning and coming back soon with like 30 animals killed. Possible with men sent out to flush animals towards the royal hunting party, but I doubt the main characters would have near as many kills. Ambushing dear from bushes? In plate? LMFAO.
ahsokatano191 chapter 38 . 5/1
Love this story, I hope you continue it. I was just wondering since Stafford is now with Sansa, would you consider pairing Gendry with Arya?
Please update I can’t wait for more
darkstel chapter 38 . 2/11
Your work would be much more popular if it were three way pairing.
And so it will get lost among others.
It's a pity, you could be the pioneer.
Tunak23 chapter 31 . 11/19/2017
God's help us all,Renly as hand having Stannis...
No words man
Tunak23 chapter 21 . 11/19/2017
Man I've been reading the fanfiction until chapter 21,and I have to congratulate you and your collaborators for the nice alternative-events brought to the paper.I like Stafford batte-style using a long axe is something you don't always see on this Cersei-Robert's son stories,also thanks for treating the character with humility and don't make him overpowered.

Matters like him being just a messenger on the Small-scale col fits perfectly because a boy of his age is not skilled yet on intrigue,politics,etc...Some authors shit the fanfic when they make the original son nearly the ruler of the Kingdom,when we all know that wisdom comes with happy with Odyn Sand,the Red Viper having a bastard son is quite nice to see and my favourite character of the novel.

As a reader I was bored with the Joust in the Tourney,the idea of the mistery knight was not that original and quite predictable,truth be tell I see it too on a Stannis-Cersei fanfic so imagine how often is used...

Now Concerning chapter 21,Why you screw Stafford's character like that?As you said on the start doing this to appease both sides on the stupid pairing can be important but on my view is the least important thing about the fic.A huge mistake and a shame you put all the characters on this position.

Love your portrait of Cersei And Robert and please COME BACK,we need you to fix this all!
Intemperance24 chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
good story.. only thing that i really isliked until now is chapter 25 and the reasoning for how selmy and the prince could not be arrested
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
The drama is so much... I've actually lost interest because of it. Arya is my favorite character of the series and I simply do not see what anyone could see in Sansa... sigh. It also doesn't help that the story follows the original so closely that the drama is all I really get that's anything new...
Guest chapter 37 . 8/22/2017
Hope robb kicks stafford arse for hurting arya and arya disappering.