Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem
damn you
Oh my god I so did I was kind of perversely interested
VHSNB chapter 1 . 9/3
Insignia:AKS2MVFVL5MTPCRQKXHS2EJFYAU26A604YI18KDD
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
0YKVB chapter 1 . 9/1
Insignia:EE0BS1K29ILK5SVV0LSDG3SYXOM9LT4VCC4VMROL
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
GryffindorHinny chapter 3 . 8/24
This is a good fanfic. Glad i found it!
GryffindorHinny chapter 2 . 8/24
Once agen nice job, but whats with the "youre a girl you should take the bed" thing? That just bugged me a bit but nice job!
Hinnylove chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow! That was a change but it was great! Cant wait to read the next chapter! (oh harry youre still weird sly harry)
GryffindorHinny chapter 1 . 8/24
WOW! That was a change but it was great! Cant wait to read the next chapter!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 7/27
I shall bookmark this fic for... research purposes.

No but really, your portrayal of the sex was quite captivating and realistic. Not to mention well written without all the ridiculous euphemisms that one has to come across in .
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/12
I haven't read all your reviews (there are so many!), but I can't believe that no one hasn't commented about your "cover". I was guessing that you drew it since you have an arts background and it pictures your story plot in some beautiful detail. Most authors don't draw their own, not having the requisite talent. This one really grabs our attention. I found some fun trying to match the different girls with your descriptions. You have matched him with 15 girls in the story and drawn only 10 of them, but some of them are minor characters and we don't have a good feel for their description. I had the most trouble with Hermione (upper right girl?). Oh well, lots of fun and a pleasure to read as well. Thanks.
RAW19 chapter 32 . 6/9
Quite an enjoyable tale, though a bit of a shame that we couldn't see more of Malfoy in his final form. Most excellent!
Morgan Vasques chapter 1 . 6/2
This story was awesome!
Harry you sly dog you ;)
Athing chapter 31 . 5/25
Wow, this was really well written! To be honest, I thought the sex scenes were better written than a lot by people who are straight!
seldombites chapter 32 . 4/29
I loved this story. Thank you.