Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem
Falvern chapter 32 . 12/5
Well I must say that this was one of the more amusing Harry Potter harem stories that I've read. For a smut fanfic, it was very well written. I like that it wasn't totally about the sex (just mostly haha), and I felt that the Harry/Ginny dynamic that lasted for as long as it did was very much realistic of their situation. The way they came to terms with it wasn't surprising either. That wasn't meant to be a pun by the way.

Anyway, great job writing a realistic harem story. Especially given the difficulty you had with writing the relationships. That didn't really show by the way. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 12/4
great chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 12/4
nice start
soggy noodle chapter 31 . 11/30
You have succeeded in making this story work; it was one helluva ride and not riddled with clich├ęs or contrivances.

You created a funny, smutty story that still held a plot.

Really enjoyed the experience, thanks for writing!
Wolfcry66 chapter 16 . 10/11
Cho is Horny all the time for Harry, Harry has a unbeayabile wand, and he's actually in charge of something. Loving this fic!
Wolfcry66 chapter 15 . 10/11
Looking forward to Hannah falling for Harry.
Emyat chapter 1 . 10/10
nice
"On Hermione's end, her break-up with Ron was surprising."
Why would the break-up be surprising? The only surprise is that they got together. They would just make each other miserable. Rowling seems to think that bickering is a sign of love. O Pottermore "29 signs that Hermione liked Ron", two of these signs is the bickering like an old married couple. Now there may be bickering old married couples, but they are not happily married. Even if we restrict ourselves to Rowling's books, the Weasley parents are not described as bickering. (Also the Dursleys, but nobody would want them as a role model.)
Hermione is ambitious, likes to read and learn new things. Ron is lazy and cares mainly for Quiddich. Can you see Ron support her if she gets a better job?
Ron's attitude towards non-magicals (like Hermione's parents) is similar to his father's, they are cute, they can even speak, but they are not important enough to actually remember the words they use.

I can think of only one reason why Hermione would end up with Ron, and that is her insecurities. In the books, she is not described like Emma Watson. She sees herself as the bushy-haired buck-tooth know it all, and fears that nobody would like her for her, just for the help they can get from her. And that is exactly like Ron treats her. He expects her to help him with homework, and the rest of the time, he insults her.

If this bickering is supposed to be a sign of love, then Draco is probably in love with Harry.
Sauron-the-Dark chapter 32 . 10/4
Very nice read; I enjoyed most of it.

So whatever did happen to Draco/Dracine Malfoy?
Wolfcry66 chapter 10 . 9/30
Loved Hermione in this chapter, looking forward to her and Harry going all the way latter.
Wolfcry66 chapter 7 . 9/28
I hope Harry blackmails those girls for a foursome.
Wolfcry66 chapter 6 . 9/27
Pansy can be a real freak. I wounder if Harry will let Draco know about them?
Wolfcry66 chapter 5 . 9/26
Just imagin if they did that at the Yule Ball?
Wolfcry66 chapter 3 . 9/25
Just found you story. That was a fun and sex chapter to read.
x2leoj chapter 26 . 9/25
Damn, the twins chapter was amazing. Their teammwork was appreciated haha.