Reviews for Renesmee Cullen and the Undeniable Truth
darksiren007335 chapter 16 . 11/2/2019
Hey author here: I am thinking of starting this back up again. I miss writing it but life had just gotten in the way.
JustAPersonReading chapter 16 . 12/5/2018
Please continue
PenguinTiff chapter 16 . 9/10/2018
please update
Livia chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
Please write another chapter! I love this fanfiction and I don't want it to end so please!
darksiren007335 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
yes I will write more. I am working on more now. trying to complete several chapters at a time.
Ariademigoddess chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
That's an fantastic fanfiction! I love both Harry Potter abd Twilight and that's the best crossover fanfic I ever read. Are you gonna write more chapters?
Liv chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Are you going to write more chapters or is that the end?
QuillOfQuigley chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
SUCH a kool story thus far! I can't wait to see it continued. I've just spent the last three periods reading it in class.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2017
Omg! I am hooked to this... best fanfiction ever! Please continue writing and I'll be here waiting for this amazing story!
5/5
Gold-Apple chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
I love your story! I really like Renesmee and I think her personality is quite interesting; she wants to discover Hogwarts and she is not afraid of leaving her parents :)
Can't wait for next chapter!
darksiren007335 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I keep them short so that I can update faster.
Veronica chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
Will y'a make the chapters longer
bluehuggy0nine chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
That was very good. Please update soon.
darksiren007335 chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
ATTENTION READERS: this is the author speaking. I regret to inform you that I am having issues with my computer and will not be able to upload for a bit. I am not giving up on the story just going into a hiatus. I apologise for any issues this causes for you. THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2017