Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Arcane Howitzer chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
A good emotional roller-coaster of a chapter. The emoticons in Penny's section were particularly cute.

Also, it appears the White Fang are about to experience the mother of all shipping accidents...
Arkham Wyntier chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Careful now Ruby, you're losing your grip. What, I wonder, will be the outcome of this disaster?

Undoubtedly, poor Roman has VASTLY underestimated her abilities. Now he'll be getting a full demonstration. Oh, poor Ruby, this is everything she didn't want. Pushed to the point where her powers are starting to control her, rather than the other way 'round. Still...Roman and the Fang brought his on themselves.

Don't take too long on the next chapter friend. I can't wait to see what this kid can really do.
HonorableButthead chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Another amazing chapter and a really tense cliffhanger. Hopefully the next update comes soon!
Skrubstar chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Wow this was an intense chapter. From everyone's feelings to Ruby's eventual kidnapping at the end. I honestly can't wait to see where you bring this unique world you've created.
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
gothboy.wxlf chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
This was an amazing chapter! I’m eager to read what’s next!
cellum95 chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
Oh boy.
1q2w3e4r5t6yaq chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
And the shit hits the fan.
anand891996 chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
The first twist! Yes! Amazing! Wonderful! And long!
Love you man.
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
future is in our* hands, - Not "out".

Have* you looked at - the H is italicized when it shouldn't be.

Weiss mumbled*, swiftly typing - Don't randomly change tenses please.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
I need more
UnflinchingResolve chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
And the ship sets sail.
Glasses Writer chapter 10 . 2/15/2018
While I'm only at chapter 10, I gotta say, you already got me hooked by how well you did Weiss and Ruby interactions, Port's character as a teacher instead of the clicheish 'get ignored man'.

I will be sticking my ass to this I tell ya that much.
Grano Onis chapter 14 . 2/12/2018
I see you found TheDragonsBlaze's cover art for your fanfic. How does it feel to know that your story's loved enough for an artist to make that for you?
anthonym3 chapter 14 . 2/11/2018
THE ANGST,THE FEELS... ITS TOO STRONG! Can't wait to see the update... btw, when does Ruby showcase her dojutsu is a super OP way?
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »