Reviews for Through Her Eyes
LunariaDecielo chapter 14 . 8/13/2021
...fuck. GOD DAMMIT BLAKE- I knew this would happen, she was getting way too angsty over this, BUT DAMMIT, TH THING YOU WERE ASKED NOT TO DO. AARGHF.
LunariaDecielo chapter 11 . 8/13/2021
I cannot comprehend how every chapter just keeps getting better and better. Every interaction never fails to make me laugh, and they're just- ugh! I love all of them so much I swear. Also? Is it just me or are we getting closer to poly team RWBY? MHMMM?
LunariaDecielo chapter 9 . 8/12/2021
Oooohoh? Is this a poly RWBY Team I'm potentially seeing? Cuz.. Mhmhm~ there are some looks I'm seeing that please me greatly! Ah, teenagers. I see we have a group of dumbasses lesbians /3 hopefully they figure that all out, I cannot wait to see how that goes!
LunariaDecielo chapter 7 . 8/12/2021
Theeere it is! Slowly but surely, character developpment. For both of them! There's gonna be a long road ahead with a bunch of bumps, but they'll get there somday
LunariaDecielo chapter 6 . 8/12/2021
Well. That went as well as expected. While I can't fault Weiss for being afraid... I feel bad for Ruby. Poor girl...
LunariaDecielo chapter 6 . 8/12/2021
LunariaDecielo chapter 5 . 8/12/2021
I understand that Weiss is obviously struggling, both with her past and current issues, but GODDAMN she's dislikable. Really looking forward to character developpment because NO ONE deserves to be treated like she treats Ruby. What an asshole.
LunariaDecielo chapter 5 . 8/12/2021
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 9 . 3/31/2021
this is actual teenage to college age locker room drama and I can't help but be impressed that you've captured the spirit of it all...
juneyoungthewriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
First of all, I've read the book twice now, and I love every bit of it. I don't give a damn that the chapters are long, in fact, I live for it.

Secondly, ignore the stupid guest reviewer who has to go out of his/her/their way to criticize. It's not constructive, it's destructive.

I hope you get back to fanfiction! Your writing is very good!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/13/2021
I'll be honest here. You're a very good writer and a terrible author. You know to WRITE, you're great line by line, your prose is good enough for publication, you don't let "canon" get in your way too much. But your pacing is atrocious, you write far more cheques than you're capable of cashing and you have no idea when and where to STOP. This whole story could be cut down to a half of its wordcount and preserve everything of value in it.

I won't read the rewrite but I'd read a volume 2. I actually read the whole story, which is more than I can say for many other RWBY fanfictions, you're definitely above average. It also helps that it's not yet another ~Jaune is and/or becomes some sort of badass~ story. Overall, this is a flawed but servicable story. Giving it a 5/10.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2021
The number of anachronisms have shot up to the clouds in this chapter. Chill out, dawg.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2021
Niggurath? Really?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
Whoa, even the battle scene dragged too long. It's impressive how damaging longwindedness can be to drama, tension and excitement. You really need to learn to trim the fat, author.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
I really expected JNPR to arrive inside rocket lockers. Disappointed.
553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »