Reviews for Through Her Eyes
A Wraith chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I really enjoyed reading this
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I am thinking g Tyrian is the one Cinder fears, but I am probably wrong.

This is really good so far.

dracohalo117
swippee chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Ruby: "you killed my mother!"
Salem: "No... I am your mother!"
Ruby: " Noo...That's not true! That's impossible! nOOOOOOO!"

We can dream. I like your writting style and there is a lot of potential and various direction your story can go. Curious to see how poor ruby with so many Grimm traits will manage to survive in Beacon and prove she isn't evil. Take your sweet time, i have high hope in your fiction :).
WirelessGrapes chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
I really like how you're playing Ruby's actual character with the changes. She has a black and white morality and she sees herself as a monster, and you do a good job of showing how it fucks her up.
MonumentallyRidiculous chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
More, please.
Tenken132 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Great story! I hope to see more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
I get the feeling that her mother who is Silver Eyed Warrior wanted her dead but of course couldn't do it so she pulled a Jumper ending and faked her death while living out her life far away. Or I could be wrong.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
You got me.
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Well, things are taking quite the turn for Ruby...I wonder how Yang would feel about this situation...

dracohalo117
WhiteRavenSong chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
This is a rather interesting take on Rwby.
Mystearical chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Interesting! I like this idea quite a bit. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Natural Born Flamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
This story is interesting and so well written, but having Ruby with dark power within her is a mainstream thing these day... And your theory about Summer being a scythe wielder is so fragile... Please PM me your answer anytime soon.
WirelessGrapes chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Really cool, good writing, hope to see more
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37