Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Firewyrm2 chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
Let me guess... it refers to Tyrian.
03sdd18 chapter 17 . 9/18/2018
If the cost of our survival is our very humanity then we did not deserve to survive. The question is flawed. The few and the many are not separate, if one person would lose their life in such a manner than all people might.

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

And so the suffering of the few is the suffering of the many. They are the same. Any man or woman who would throw forward another to die in their place has died anyway, their heart and very humanity withered and lost. Any leader who would send another to suffer in my stead behind closed doors is sorely mistaken that I would ever condone such a thing. We make it out together, or we haven't made it at all.

The world doesn't work this way. People don't work this way. And that, more than anything else, is why we ever needed someone to save us.

Ruby should stay.
03sdd18 chapter 14 . 9/17/2018
A terrorist, a schnee, the grimm girl and property damage incarnate walk into a bar...

But no, really, team RWBY is four angry mobs waiting to happen XD
03sdd18 chapter 13 . 9/17/2018
Haha, nice reference there. Hopefully Wiess doesn't get it into her head to start throwing pokeballs at the grimm XD
03sdd18 chapter 13 . 9/17/2018
To put speeds in this chapter in perspective, the fastest man alive irl pulled a top speed of 27mph. Ruby and Wiess' 21 and 15 are pretty dang fast.
03sdd18 chapter 12 . 9/17/2018
Cool! Ruby can summon Chimera grimm now!
03sdd18 chapter 12 . 9/17/2018
Wow. I just realized, twelve chapters in we're still on the FIRST day of Beacon. And these aren't short chapters, they're huge! Ruby had a really, really eventful week, huh?
03sdd18 chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
"OH-MY-GOD-RUBY-SHUT-UP-OR-I-WILL-SMOTHER-YOU-IN-YOUR-SLEEP-YOU-AIR-HEADED-MUNCHKIN!"

Wow Wiess... kinky.
03sdd18 chapter 10 . 9/16/2018
...Nora totally hit every button on the elevator, didn't she? XD
03sdd18 chapter 4 . 9/16/2018
Oh, Ruby's poor optometrist! That man or woman deserves a medal for helping such a girl in need.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
I am going to have to say this is one of my favorite fanfics out there. I have been reading this for months and love everything about it. I have been reading the remaster and it also feels amazing thank you and hers to wating for book 2
IskandarVesperia chapter 17 . 7/7/2018
Great story, I'm sure the remake will be even equally amazing.
After reading this chapter, I can't get the idea that the thing that Cinder is so scared of was once Summer.
The thing that attacked her just gives me some vampire vibes.
gryphonsson chapter 9 . 6/23/2018
...I love your take on Ozpin and am interested in seeing how he'll be in the remake. XD
Beloved Nightmare Union chapter 18 . 6/12/2018
It took me some time but I finally finished it, this was a truly spectacular story and I've enjoyed every minute of it! I will admit, the size of the chapters had been somewhat of an issue for me. But I understand how you don't like cutting chapters into parts.

I am very curious though, is there actually pairings in here? Besides Ruby and yang, I could not for the life of me tell if team rwby were flirting or just teasing each other. I've felt romantic vibes between all of them so I'm getting a pollination kind of vibe here.

All in all, I loved the story and look forward to volume 2 one day, but I will definitely read the remasted edition sometime soon... when I have time... god those chapters were long lol...
Professor Donger chapter 17 . 5/30/2018