Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Hithilion chapter 18 . 5/27/2018
First of all, hi.

This was a really wonderfully written story. My compliments. I enjoyed reading it from start to finish and really hope to see how it continues. In this regard, I have no idea why you are writing a remastered...

Sry for the short and inexpressive review, I have work and bla bla, I am lazy. Thanks for the work and hope to read more from you.

With best regards,

Hithilion
Rosalind Seidel chapter 18 . 5/26/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story; I eagerly looked for updates when I checked back into . I wish you good look in your endeavors. Here's looking forward to future plannings.
Anon chapter 19 . 5/23/2018
This story really took me for a ride. Sort of reminds me of Coeur’s white sheep but Ruby is the one who summons grim. I prefer your version however. I like the more serious tone and I honestly feel like it could replace canon and I’d be okay with it. Your eyes thing is so much better than the really unfleshed silver eyes thing rooster teeth has going on. I absolutely cannot wait for the next volume but if you decide not to continue with it anymore I’m happy that at least this is finished and we have some closure to the story. Thanks for all your hard work for giving me some entertainment for the past week or so (yes I read it all in a week)
Gone2Ash chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
I want to read this stroy. Looks like it's a quality fanfic. But the premise is just too wrong. and therefore whole character reactions feeels wrong.

Summoning grimm is nothing special since everybody knows Schnee family semblance which can summon grimm.

Yes those are blue colored grimm. But is that important?

WeissRuby you can summon grimms?! You are a freak!"
RubyCan't you summon grimms too?"
WeissYeah but mines are blue colored. So It's totally
fine, but your grimms are black colored, so it's
unacceptable!"

You see how stupid this is? So when I read your fic, everybody sounds so stupid, since they regard Ruby's ability to summon grimm as some taboo.
Gone2Ash chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Dangerouse powersummoning grimms? Sounds like just a downgrade of Schnee semblances
Gone2Ash chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
why is summoning grimms a big deal? Schnee family have semblance summoning grimms too and people doesn't freak out.
Damn chapter 14 . 5/19/2018
At first I wasn’t too sure about the whole ruby summoning Grimm thing but I’ve gone through 14 chapters so far and all I can say is damn. I actually prefer your characterization more than canon. I can’t believe this is only the first volume too. I can’t wait to see where this story keeps going.
NK02 chapter 19 . 5/18/2018
You are an awesome writer. Just saying
Mecharic chapter 18 . 5/17/2018
For a very first story this is very impressive. While the long chapters are a bit... intimidating, they are very much worth it for the story itself. Maybe just break them into shorter chapters and have more of them, rather than attempt to limit the wordcount?

Regardless, I enjoyed the story a great deal, and have kept up with it as much as possible. I'm sure V2 will be just as enjoyable to read. Best of luck with the remaster :)
Mecharic chapter 17 . 5/17/2018
Dawwwww, love that ending. Hard to believe that 17 chapters and 425 thousand words later it's only been like a month in-story. I mean damn, it feels like so much more time has passed than actually did!

That aside, it was an amazing read and I eagerly await Book 2 :)
FireIce90 chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
I Think that you should keep the original story as it is and upload a new story with an update chapter to this announcing it when you get the remaster done. It would be interesting to see the differences between the two.
cloudmatter chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
Hey the story has been great, truly an enjoyable read. It's certainly had it's ups and downs, both in quality and in how it's made my heart feel. It's the only story I've ever read by you and am unfamiliar with how you would go about a sequel. So a word of advice, when the sequel comes out update this story to alert readers. Anyways It's been fun and I hope to see more in the future.
Parselmaster chapter 17 . 5/16/2018
This was wonderful. I have deeply enjoyed this story. Thank you very much for writing it.
death390 chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
Uhhhhh I think my brain broke. THE part 1 is over...

Recalculating...

Noooooooo

Well crap now we are waiting again. At the very least please update this story when part 2 eventually shows up, don’t want to miss it.
Skykitsune chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
I absolutely love how you fleshed out the world and characters. Everyone feels much more real.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »