Reviews for Somewhere private
PhantomOfProcrastination chapter 10 . 6/8
I'm so curious as to whether or not Dash has figured Danny's secret out, and if Danny will work up the courage to talk to Dash. Love your writing, and hope you come back to this story!
Salad Anon chapter 10 . 5/30
Omg I love this story it's absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter~
Sandwichlover83 chapter 1 . 3/14
it’s been over a year. Why did I just start reading this! Really hope you get back to writing.
BeeTheBee chapter 1 . 1/25
CHILD
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
brilliant! I had to re read this from the beginning but it was just as good as the first time I read it. I will be waiting for the next update
Copper Inkwell chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
Good chapter, I love their dynamics and I can't wait to see how this is gonna play out!
333 chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
My emotions are roiling and clashing from that ending, oh my goodness I can't wait for the next update. Amazing story, very well written, and definitely looking forward to more!
lkspires chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
I even love the cliffhanger.
Cyroclastic chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rai chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
I absolutely love your fanfic! I can’t wait until the next chapter
RaexxBB chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
I will never stop reading this or rereading it! I love it! I'm excited for more.
Sadashi chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
Ugghhh! Why you do me like this?! I'm glad to see you updated, but this cliffhanger is already killing me and I literally just read it. Can't wait for the next update, but I understand that writing shit gets kinda hard sometimes. Dying with anticipation!
yellowhellow chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
That ending left me all sorts of messed up. I kept having to reread it because it was such a strong way to close the chapter. I felt so bad for Danny. I think that the reason Dash was taking so long to do anything was because he was thinking back to his conversation with Phantom. I'm guessing it was on purpose, but I noticed that when Danny was saying that making other's days better automatically made him happier too, Dash was really uncomfortable. Like he was thinking back on his actions and comparing them to how Danny feels. Danny takes out his frustrations on the bad guys, and he uses it as a method to do good, while Dash releases his anger through hurting those who are viewed as socially inferior. It's really interesting how their motivations are the exact opposite. Now I'm super super excited to see what happens. I always am (I really love this story, bless your soul, you beautiful human being), but this chapter has me especially hyped. Anyway, have a nice day! Thank you for the update :))
Copper Inkwell chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
The eND I caNT dash just had to go and dun fuck it up, didn't he. I wonder how he finna fix thissss
Marsetta chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
Oh nos! Wow, throw that in his face why don'tcha, wow.
Oh my gosh how could you end it there! Please say you are working on the next chapter! Please?!
Mars