Reviews for Borderlands: Remnant Minds
carlos.baroni chapter 34 . 9/12
Nice chapter,just curiosity:will any character of the game appear besides claptrap?
onesaucyboi chapter 33 . 5/3
this is really good you should continune
Unlucky-Fausto chapter 31 . 1/1
After rereading the story, I have some doubts about the history

1) How did the CFVY team get Claptrap to tell them that they are another dimension? Did you hit it? Did they threaten him? Claptrap thought about not telling them anything but since he can not think quietly he told them accidentally?

2) "The Lost Legion" that appears in TPS? The one commanded by Zarpedon? because if so, who is in charge now? sure someone who has a ridiculous and funny name to shout ... ZARPEDON! *chuckle*

3) What is it that Claptrap and Bruticus do when the VaultHunters are not there? Bruticus is probably still but Claptrap. Dance? Do remixes of dubsted? Planning another robolution? Thinking about the vacuum that awaits you when you die? ...

4) Taylor's death will be unrelated to do with Athena? right?

5) Does Cinder have problems dealing with "The Lost Legion"?

in the next the events of "Dance dance infiltration" will happen so ...

We're going to have a dance duel between Claptrap and Ren ... I'm saying it because one WAS a Ninja, and the other one is basically a Ninja. Ren's secret passion is to dance, and the third initiative of Claptrap is dance. i don't see why not

Also, why do I feel that when Cinder tries to put the Virus in the CCT, a Marine Random asshole from The Legion will destroy the prinpipal console while screaming "FOR THE LEGION"? I think I play a lot TPS
Unlucky-Fausto chapter 30 . 11/25/2017
some questions
1) Is Cinder going to have someone from Pandora on his side?

2) Clap-Trap will only be comic relief?

3) What would be the name of the team of Vault hunters?
Unlucky-Fausto chapter 27 . 9/15/2017
How relevant is Claptrap going to be in history?
style borderlands 1, 2 or the pre-sequel?
Exertsirkle978 chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
DaToskin chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
Sean noticing that convenient vine caused me an idea. What about fic where character (probably SI) constantly pulls a Nep when it comes to 4th wall/world logic? Damm... now I have a plot bunny and I can't materialize it.
DaToskin chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
Let's vote!
1)What's Fire Emblem?
2)What's Kingdom Hearts?
3)You can make only horor with RE and I think there is no need to make things WORSE than canon.
4)Interesting, but which way?
5)Imagine Bobba Fett on Ozluminati's payroll...Can I throw my own idea? Ranger's Apprentince. There are similarities to Hunters, like marksmanship, tactics, cunning of fox, and some perks like detective work and so on. Just imagine one of them in events of RWBY.
TL;DR: 4 or 5. And my idea if you'll think it's interesting.
Anyway, another great chapter. You could *maybe* make them bigger, but you're author, not me. It will be also interesting how will teams mixed this time. Canon or not? Bets are on!
rocketmce chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
Plz make other chapters this long! I know You've got several under your belt already, but 2k words for a fanfic isn't really that long... Plus I just really like this story and want longer chapters buuuuuuuuut... Eh, imma done.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2017
For now it is good. It has potential. However, you really need to work on the lenght of the chapters. And one more thing. If you want to do pairings then do not rush things. Relationships on that deep level take time to build. Take Nora and Ren as example, even if they knew each other for years, they finally expressed themselves at the end of Volume 4.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
im sorry, 'younger twin sister'? they're not really twins right? that's not how twins work.
DaToskin chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
I know reasons why it never happened in any fic (aside of ToD:HoR), but I have to ask myself; what would happened if somebody would sayhave your bow just moved?"
Phoenix Champion chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
Needs more Claptrap next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I do wonder how a bunch of foul mouth badass killers from Borderlands will be treated in the kinda kid friendly world of RWBY.