Reviews for Brightest Nights or Darkest Days
rclariix3 chapter 24 . 9/23
this is actually my first time reading an avatar fanfic, and im afraid you might have ruined me for other avatar fanfics since i seriously love the way you write your stories. i already read your harry potter ones and this is just ugh omg. youre an amazing writer
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 15 . 9/22
holy crap, this story is sooo good!
Chels860816 chapter 21 . 9/22
?
Bella chapter 24 . 9/21
My heart is crying this is so beautiful.
I lived through all the emotion katara und zuko felt.
It was amazing and heartthrobing.
I am looking forward for more.
Will they get a Chance? How will aang and sokko react? Will zuko let her go? Will they Build a new empire in which their rule together? Will he cheat on katara with mai? Or will he find an other way to deceive the fire kingdom? Will Katara let others choose her future or will she take it in her own hands?
Ruby killer chapter 21 . 9/20
This is amazing I will even go as far and say I like this more than the cartoon because it's a zuko we never see offen and his thoughts on the road to be Fire Lord but any this is my favorite story
StillBlooming37 chapter 1 . 9/15
Well damn Zuko you don’t have to be an asshole but I’m sure you’ll change when we go further into this story
My heart is like breaking by here
Keke Koorime chapter 24 . 9/11
omg this story is AMAZING! Please write more soon!
Zutarawasrobbed chapter 24 . 9/10
They will find a way. Maybe she can be an ambassador for the southern water tribe. And instead they can have benders from her sister tribe help rebuild and Janna can empower the woman. After a few years of her ambassadorship, Katara would have had enough time to get in the fire nations good graces and be seen as a political alliance between the water tribes and help further Zuko’s regime of peace. It would seem political but in reality it’s them that have it all planned out and Zuko would be able to marry her and have a bunch of little steam babies ️
Zutarawasrobbed chapter 21 . 9/10
Ugh I need them to end up together! They are so perfect! I love your writing! Please update soon!
ZutaraNerd chapter 24 . 9/10
Omg I'm so shocked at how much I'm invested in this story. I started yesterday and I finished today. The level of drama and "convenient" situations that zuko and katara find themselves in is just so fitting for a Zutara fanfic lmao.

Amazing work! I hope it does6nt get too sad tho lmao. I'm mostly just in it for the juiciness haha.
T.Pizzle50.GK chapter 24 . 9/7
Omg! I love this story. I literally picked it up and couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what is to come! So loved how you were able to create their relationship, and then tear them apart. I'm heart broken. I hope they end up getting married against the odds.
blaquerein chapter 24 . 9/4
I'm excited that you continued this story. Zuko and Katara are finally acknowledging what's between them and it is coming along at a great pace. Great job!
MischievousMeow chapter 24 . 9/3
Ahh a new update! I just reread the whole story in one day for this new chapter! Theres so much I adore about this.. Every character is so well thought out and written, so canon. I cant wait to see how Azula will affect things or how things will change when the rest of the gang is found! Literally this is my favorite story ever right now. Even though I’m following, I still check in often on the off chance I missed the notification. Im living for it!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 24 . 9/1
Azula's a bitch. I hope someone takes her down a peg or two, preferably Katara. I mean if she can't take out Ozai, she should be able to help take down Zuko's psychotic bitch of a sister.
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »