Reviews for Brightest Nights or Darkest Days
Mutsuko Kuga chapter 23 . 6/15
Please, please ,please, please update! i miss this story!
Jane238 chapter 23 . 6/12
This chapter made me cry... Not gonna lie, if this ends with them both marrying other people and only seeing each other from a distance, I'm gonna throw my phone. I'll still read it though, and my heart will break with every word because of how perfectly you've captured these characters 3
That said, I dearly dearly hope this ends positively! Even if it's years in the future plot-wise. They're just so perfect!
Please continue with this story! It’s so well written and I’m completely invested in the story. I need to know what happens with our doomed couple!
Lamihe chapter 1 . 5/30
I love the complexity and depth to this story. I have loved other works you have written and I so hope you will continue with this one! I am eager to see the reaction of aang and sokka and how everything eventually plays out. Thank you for sharing your amazing story writing with us.
Infernalbooks chapter 23 . 5/22
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aang chapter 23 . 5/19
I love love love this story soooo much. The chemistry between their heated reactions is just so amazing. It would make my day if you were able to update.
Reena chapter 23 . 5/17
Amazing. I want to know what happens next. This story hasn't even reached its climax yet and I'm on the edge of my seat. Keep it up!
So goood, please update soon!
graman.g chapter 1 . 5/15
why do i get the feeling that one of them wont make it til the end... hmmm hope it katara lol i love your stories! hope you updatee soon!
SereneDreamm chapter 19 . 5/14
Oh my gosh! If I didn't believe in love before then this chapter would've changed my mind completely. I absolutely love how you've portrayed the characters, they seem to mesh perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next!
YumiDarkness chapter 23 . 4/28
This has been an amazing read. I binge read this in less than 24 hours. I absolutely love your portrayal of zutara please continue this. I know life gets in the way sometimes for updating, but im invested in this story and their relationship, where it will go and the inevitable (worse) heartbreak that is to come but i hope they can overcome it all. I look foreword to seeing you update this brilliant story.
Saphira113 chapter 22 . 4/24
I think you're doing an excellent job here of showing how childhood traumas affect our adult relationships. And god damn if it isn't infuriating!
I wasn't previously interested in reading your Avatar stories, but that was a big mistake I'm quickly rectifying.
darthtater08 chapter 23 . 4/19
Oh man, this is brilliant (but not surprised, really. I’ve been following your HP stuff for a while now). I love how you show the multi-faceted issues they have to face post-war and the character development and how they’re all still so in character like I really hear their voices in the way you write them. I hope you continue this :) even with your many WIPs but you’re worth the wait!
Saphira113 chapter 15 . 4/16
I love that you included Iroh's line "she's crazy and she needs to go down" into this story. I laughed so hard!
nothing-is-ever-in-my-favor chapter 23 . 4/13
please update, this is my favorite story
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »