Reviews for No Need to Worry
GIZMAC chapter 1 . 10/29
Such a great story. Beautifully written... Love it.. Ash and Dawn are perfect for each other.. ..
MythGirl the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 8/1
Aw, that was so sweet! Pearlshipping is one of my favorite mainstream ships, and you wrote it beautifully!
bruh. save your story on a google doc/ email it to yourself to put it in one place. easy.
(Smiles) it's seems like things are getting spicy this chapter, great job on it dude. as a fellow blueribbonshipper I have to say to you and all to all my fellow blueribbonshipper around the globe who support blueribbonshipper, blueribbonshipper and proud, remember that dude's and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandlillieshipping work dude.
(smiles) great job dude this a very spicy and sweet pearlshipping story congrats and as a fellow pearlshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow pearlshippers around the globe, pearlshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes, and keep up the good dawnandashshipping work dude.
max acorn chapter 1 . 2/23
i must say, for a story you took on a bet, it was very well done. i applaud your skills. :D
PRLSHPPR chapter 1 . 1/22
YESSSSS! Thank you for writing a pearlshipping story! I thought it was great. I really hope you can write more of these pearlshipping stories but...

*sighs*
SkeletonKnight chapter 1 . 1/21
Your a great author BTW Im opposite of u, I'm amourshipper turned pearlshipper
Please upload Advanceshipping,Pokeshipping as well.
Sceptileman12 chapter 1 . 1/20
Cute and nice story
Pearl shipper chapter 1 . 1/19
Great story I always love Pearl shipping stories there's so much I really like about dawn and ash together in my opinion i think they would make a perfect couple i just enjoy the moments they have back in the dp series especially the hi fives they share and when dawn would put on her cheerleading outfit just to cheer for ash in my opinion dawn is Ash's special cheer leader best of friends and love of her and maybe someday u can make another Pearl shipping story maybe where they travel together through kalos hoenn or other regions the choices is yours but I still hope there will be more Pearl shipping fanfics since I really enjoyed reading this story u made here to me Pearl shipping is definitely the best shipping ever
aliensinnoh chapter 1 . 1/19
It was good... for a pearlshipping story. I thought I would really enjoy it, but I think for me, the emotional points just didn't hit because I don't ship them. Also, Unova is permanently tainted in my head from White being the last game I played during the age I was getting bored of Pokemon, so yeah. But good on you for writing it though. The story was pretty good. Nothing like a harsh loss to set things in perspective. And it was an interesting choice to put this story during the cameo. There's the knowing how much they missed each other aspect, which you made good use of. So yeah, good story.
FantasyLover88 chapter 1 . 1/19
You know, before AmourShipping, I was a big fan of PearlShipping. There were so many moments in the anime that were so cute between Ash and Dawn. I still enjoy this shipping, but not as much as AmourShipping. But this was a really cute oneshot overall. Keep up the good work! :)
KakeruPB chapter 1 . 1/19
For me I still like Pearlshipping best, they just seem to fit better in my opinion. Also I have to agree innocent romance are definitely nice in my opinion, as for lemon I don't mind but only if the situation calls for it. Not just to put in there just so you could, it ruins the story a bit in my opinion.