Reviews for While the Other Survives
Burnehn chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
What an intiguing and well-written premise!
The-Midnight-Fae chapter 2 . 6/29/2019
This was so good, I reread it a couple times.
Oh, I am so sad this won't be continued. But nevertheless I wanted to THank you.

Stay Golden!
Guesty chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Great story. Like the idea of two different dimensions were Harry has won or Voldemort. Curious where you take the story
sleepingunderthebridgetonight chapter 2 . 4/2/2019
Fuck, what a great re-read. As stunning as ever, truly.
Looking out there chapter 2 . 5/1/2018
Interesting! I hope this story won't remain abandoned!
htt234 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
OMG! I'm a huge fan of your stories and I couldn't believe that I missed this update
Glorilian chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Oh, this two chapters - they were just superb. It was full of lovely, original ideas - some of them I've never seen elsewhere - for example: TMR having his own, very thick file (containing note of arrest for nudity - omg omg lol lol - Abraxas had such high hopes and nothiiiing - lol loool!), LV cleaning Harry's kitchen :D, quietly waiting for Harry and drinking tea (loved that scene... he just *by the way* cleaned it! :D :D) . I loved the interaction between Harry and Voldemort, both are wonderfully written - talking about war, Voldemort remembering those memories from childhood, remembering that even thought he won he lost everything he loved (or if not loved, then what was closest to his heart: Nagini...), Voldemort having to face his greatest fear ever realized: his mortality, his death (and he so freaked out, I would say: him having panic attack in such situation is absolutely in character).

The story has such POTENTIAL. And... I just hope you plan to continue it one day, it would be pity to just abandon it. But... I understand - colabs are hard and interests come and go. Still, the hope dies last. :D

Fantastic, intriguing, fic with some very amusing scenes and beautifully depicted characters (especially Voldemort). Even just those two chapters were worth reading. :o)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Ladyoflilacs Please please please finish Freefall
Kleo chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
OMG It is so perfect! I love it! Thank you.
kharma chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Normally, when reading a story only two chapters in, I'd say something like "it's looking good so far" or something if its honest. BUT FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD ALREADY. Its written beautifully, has an engaging storyline, has the ust i need, and is so enthralling so far. I absolutely can't wait for more! 3
Iolanthe Gaunt chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
I absolutely adore this and its writing.
His Voldemort is perfect, sublime.
I'm dying to keep reading!
Robert E. Lee chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I love the writing style and characterization in this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. You two have written some of my favorite works on .
Anonsense chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Good chapter.
brainstorm1001 chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
ROFL! Only Harry Potter can make the Dark Lord Voldemort blush like that! That scene was a perfection. Harry is Tom's sole weakness indeed. There are several things I am really curious about right now: How does that transition to another dimension works and can Voldemort/ Harry influence the length of their stay? Could both dimensions really be accidentally destroyed? And the most important question: who will be the first to snap? The tension between them is really palpable. Oh, and what in hell happened between Harry and Ginny? I love this story already, please keep writing!
The Humpl chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Why was this the most refreshing thing I've read in a long time? It was like falling in love with fan-fiction all over again.