Reviews for Eternity In His Hand
I'm gonna have to check out this series. Sounds like it's right up my alley. Since I don't know the original story I don't know what you added and changed, but I enjoyed the story all the same.
Cla.V chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
Beautiful.
Congratulations :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
Ok this was absolutely lovely! It definitely had the feel of the original story, but with and ending I could feel better about lol.. and just... yeah! What else can I say?
Shadow Blackheart chapter 17 . 7/10/2007
Amazing, I can't even come close to voicing how wonderful this story is. It made me feel happy.

I was distraught realizing Relena was so caged, not even having what others take for granted, and relieved, thankful and happy when she broke free.

Just thinking someone would think to use a person like this...

Like I said, your story is amazing and the characters fit wonderfully. I have never watched Revolutionary girl Utena, but I can imagine what it's like.

Thank you, you have made me appreciate things that are precious, and should never be taken away. _
xzerox195 chapter 17 . 11/11/2006
Great story loved every word
Odinpeacecraft chapter 17 . 7/25/2006
wow that is a great story keep up the good work
Mini Nicka chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
Amazing story Thankyou for writing it.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 17 . 11/25/2005
*wipes away the tears* Wow! So this is the end. It was perfect it couldn't have been written any better. I LOVED this story from the beginning to the very end. There aren't any words to describe how beautiful this story is, it's so touching. I knew that I would love

this story after reading the first chapter. It's kind of

sad that the others don't remember Heero and Relena, but

I guess it has to be that way. At least they somewhat remember Heero, Relena, the duels, the Arena Forest, Eternity, and everything else. Like Quatre titling his song "The Rose Bride."

I knew Heero would gain Eternity. So Heero and Relena are going to live forever, for all eternity. *tears threatening to fall again* I'm glad that Heero found something eternal. I have to say this one last time, I LOVE this story. This is one of my most favorite stories

for Gundam Wing, I just wish that I could have read it sooner. So take a bow on a job well done. You should write a sequel. I'd like to know what happened to

Heero, Relena, and Zechs when they entered the Gate to Eternity.

* *
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
WOW! Great chapter, it was intense. Good job on all the details and descriptions. I finally understand

everything. It's all so clear. Zechs was the image that Quatre and them saw. Zechs was the one that put the sword in Relena and the spell he cast over her made a slave, but she became to Rose Bride because of Treize. I can't believe that Relena has lived for a very long time. I can't believe Treize, he hurt Relena. I feel like killing him, but luckily Heero already killed him. LOL. *claps hands* Heero won I just hope that he could handle what lies ahead, the Gate to Eternity.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 15 . 11/25/2005
So this is it? The last duel. Everyone believes in Heero, even Trowa. I know that Heero will win. He'll defeat Treize and bring Revolution to the world. And he'll gain Eternity and free Relena.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
I'm happy that they're together again. They've missed each other so much. They've been through so much pain over the past few days they deserve to have that special night. *sniff-sniff. I think there's something in my eye.* *sighs with relief* Relena loves Heero.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 13 . 11/25/2005
I'm so happy, my cheeks are hurting from smiling to much. Hooray! Heero won the duel and he won Relena back.

Now they can be happy again. I liked how you described the duel, but I loved the ending. Especially when Relena said, "I'm home, Heero." *smiles with glee* aww...that was so sweet. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. Bravo, you did another great job.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
*tries hard to stop the tears from flowing* ohh...I feel so sorry for both Heero and Relena. It's so sad that they are hurting very deeply inside. Their hearts are sobbing because they can't be with each other. Relena wants to be with Heero, but she can't because she's binded to Trowa now that he's her Champion.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
*eyes wet with tears* Aww...poor Heero. No, he lost, Heero lost the duel and he lost Relena. This is what Duo meant by Heero getting hurt. Duo wanted to protect Heero from this. Trowa is so dirty and cruel, he used Heero's mother to win the duel. That was the only reason he won the duel. *sobs* I hope that Heero's okay.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
WOW! As always, another great chapter. This chapter was deep and explained alot of things. Duo is such a good friend. He wants to protect Heero from the pain that he'll experience in the end and what the Student Council will do to him. I have a feeling that Treize is the one that wants to destory Heero, am I right?

*jumps with joy* YAY! Heero's feelings for Relena is getting stronger and deeper. He feels unfulfilled, unfinished when he isn't with her. aww...how sweet. Great job on this chapter!