Reviews for Bella's Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
very good, loved
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Yeah...I see someone has been reading a lot of anime lately!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
sequel please thank you it was good
Blainy Kid chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Is this up for adoption? I think it could be a great first fic for me. In fact I'd love to write a multi-chap out of this "prompt".
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Bellatrix with tentacles is a mite disturbing
xelsan chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Only thing to make this better would be to somehow get Hermione involved with them.
cko2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Weird and twisted. Funny idea that with more work could see chapters and flshing out could be a itrssting story. Though I dont see rose totaly going very dark though.
steamrick chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Of course, Regulus had died before even his own father, so that fact was mute.

*was moot
marlastiano chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
amimai002 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Well that was perverted... and yet strangely fun!
approximationOfhumanity chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I really like the idea, but the execution seems a bit rushed, like the outline for a story. Still it's pretty solid and if you ever reconsider fleshing it out, I'd love to read it.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Welp, that was definitely 'crack'... Interesting 'crack', but 'crack' none the less o_o
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
well, that was a new twist to me
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I like the thought of Bella just being someone that Rose see's as truly caring for her and giving her ways to deal with the massive amount of garbage she has to go through(even if that way is murder) and Bella just using that to turn Rose obsessively loyal to her and dominate her. Evil that's not just murder, torture, and rape.
And I do like the background here, I don't really think I'd want a big story around this, just leaving most of it up to the imagination is enough for this one.
Densetsu Kiseki chapter 1 . 1/20/2017