Reviews for Kiddo
Courtney chapter 24 . 11/14
Great Chapter like always! Can't wait for the next!
Can we have more Emma and Regina?
What about a chapter where Emma gets jealous of another kid with her parents and maybe regresses more intentionally or fights the kid, tantrum etc.
Can you let Emma get a pet? (preferably a kitty)
Can we have Emma have a flashback and refuse to get out of hidingMaybe scaring the Charmings first thing in the morning?
Also, can we have Emma randomly jump back to her older age where she tries to be an adult-sleeping in her room, being more independent(maybe sneaking a beer lol) but of course goes all wrong.
People are probably gonna hate me but can you have Emma be kidnapped? Either because people are figuring out who Emma is, or because someone wants to get back at snow and charming?
Chapter suggestions: a parent sick and little Emma really protective and trying to take care of them, emma tacking one of her fears with the support of her parents, more snow and Emma- maybe they go out shopping or something and protective snow from someone making Emma uncomfortable. How about a chapter where Emma has a moment where her 29yr old self comes back and she tries to be an adult again
Awww
Like always, you didn’t disappoint. Thank you for this story. With life being crazy, I really look foreward to these chapters before I go to bed. I’m also excited to see regina and Emma interact, and more snow and Emma bonding.
Any future kids will have to be adopted because they have an aromantic and asexual marriage. Extremely OOC.
hlhiggs87 chapter 24 . 11/10
Everytime there's a chapter update I get so very excited! I loves this one and can't wait for some momma snow.
oncer4life11 chapter 24 . 11/10
Aww very sweet. is Henry going to spend time with toddler Emma? he did when she has her adult brain.
MissSwan28 chapter 24 . 11/10
Awww this was so sweet! I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
baratta.jennifer chapter 24 . 11/10
Great chapter
justanoutlaw chapter 24 . 11/10
Aww this was such a light and fluffy chapter, I love it. Emma asking for two big brothers was so cute and Snowing's reaction was hilarious.

Still...don't trust you that this fluff will stay...
broadwaybound2016 chapter 23 . 11/2
OMG! I love this story so so so much! I really hope Emma stays little.
Alina chapter 23 . 10/29
Absolutely loving this story! Would like to see Regina babysitting little Emma. This would be kinda cute. :)
Already excited for the next chapter!
I really want you to do more snow and Emma scenes!
Soprano Pixie chapter 23 . 10/26
I was very glad to see a little bit of the rest of the family in this chapter. With everything as uncertain as it is, having a break fromy the tension is a good distraction. I do hope we get to see more of Elsa and her role in all of this, I bet she would have some ideas on how - and if - they should fix things. Thanks for clearing up the age confusion. Personally, I think Emma is at a nice age where she's still small enough to be brought up properly but totally skipping the stressful baby stage. With my own niece, 3 was the age where she started to become fun and not be too babyish. Anyway, thanks for the fabulously long chapter. It is always worth the wait!
I can't even tell you the joy that fills my heart when I see you've posted a new chapter. Thank you so much!