Reviews for A New Life
bonitalito chapter 50 . 4/20/2019
... naruto is the king of clones... they could have flooded the base with clones to bomb everything. I already have an idea of where this is headed.
Majce chapter 33 . 8/10/2017
Wow, well done you! I've been searching for some good Kakashi-fanfic for quite some time now – I was sure I had already read everything that was worth reading, but turns out I was wrong!

I'm really impressed with the pace. Often I find fanfics unnecessarily dragged out or just ridiculously fast-paced to the point where someone will get captured and manage to break out in just a few lines. You've gotten it just right! I read every single word and I hardly ever felt the need to skip a few lines or anything (I only do that when Kakashi isn't around and I am desperate to know what is going on with him).

In some of the earlier chapters, I really liked how it was first all about how Kakashi felt about Iruka and his feelings not being reciprocated, and you managed to truly make me believe that Iruka just didn't want Kakashi like that. Then you told Iruka's side of the story and revealed that he actually felt very strong feelings toward Kakashi too! It was just plain awesome how you let the readers in on a secret that the characters did not know. And you somehow managed to hint at some external cause as to why Iruka was dismissive of Kakashi's love, but I honestly just thought it was something along the lines of Iruka just not being emotionally capable of relationships like that for some reason. I would never have guessed that it was because he knew he would have to end the relationship prematurely due to HIS OWN DEATH! I think a lot of fanfics tend to be very similar, so it's very impressive when one manages to surprise me. And part of why I kept on reading your fanfic all day, was that I wanted to know whyyy Iruka always rejected Kakashi. Illness! I have a feeling Iruka will die in this fanfic, but I am bracing myself, and I'm very interested in seeing what that will do to Kakashi. I can't really decide if I want Kakashi to have a happy ending, or if I would rather see how he deals with more death. I kind of want Hiroki to suffer a death similar to Kakashi's old teammates, just so that I get to experience more of Kakashi's pain. Kakashi has always been in pain to the point where it has become part of his personality, and I don't think it would be fair to his previous experiences and losses if he manages to get too much over it, if you know what I mean?

A side note: I noticed you often use the word 'rose', and I am no English expert but I think the correct conjugation is 'raised'? As in "She raised her head and looked at him" or whatever. There could be some subtle difference between 'rose' and 'raised' that I am unaware of, and if so, let me know.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters! And omg, it says the story was updated 3h ago, so maybe this won't be one of those fanfics that stops abruptly and never gets finished! Continue writing! Wooo, I am excited!
TheReddQueen chapter 31 . 8/5/2017
Beautiful!
TheReddQueen chapter 22 . 6/10/2017
Love the story! Such a great find. So sad ppl wont read this OC pairing. Super creative. P.S. Chapter 22 updated weirdly.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2017
Poor Kakashi. I did a good job on unbreakable romance (with numerous tortures) between Kakashi and OC. Interesting plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Good job on the first chapter! Definitely better than those stories with terrible grammar and have like 1,000 plus favorites and follows. It's a bit sad that some people don't take the time to check a story out because there is so little views. :3
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Oh... lemons. They haven't even known each other nearly long enough for that.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Please allow me to beta for you. I love the concept of this story, but there's a lot of spelling and grammar that needs to be cleaned up.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
can't wait to see Kakashi in action again.
Nice fanfiction with unique and subtle OC.

(Some time I got confused about double quotation mark you use in converasion to splt sentences. But overall, it's okay. I can interpret them anyway.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I am quite surprised there are still no reviews!
The story is pretty interesting and I havent found any typos, so keep up the good work.
And certainly update your story please. I am sure there will be more reviews.
Good luck!