Reviews for Same Crap, Different World
Chibeh chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
:( I'm sad there isn't more to this story
Cherri202 chapter 15 . 11/2/2006
Please update soon! It's been ages! This story is excellent! Even if I have only seen one episode of Buffy which is 'Once More With Feeling' and am slightly confused.
CallaRose4ever chapter 15 . 2/27/2006
Cool I am really looking forward to finding out what happens next I hope you update again soon.
CallaRose4ever chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
Interesting story so far. but you left out one way to kill both vamps and snakeheads...decapitation. Too bad Buffy dosn't have her sythe. but I am glad we are skipping season 7 (I noticed that this hasn't been updated in a while and that it is incomplete. Are you going to continue it?)
Acacia Jules chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
I believe buffy was also bitten by the Master too . . .
Jewel34 chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
Excellent. I hope you continue it.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 15 . 4/5/2005
Yeah, they should have had Faith there in my opinion, but I can see why Buffy wouldn't want her there. She would have been fine in the clothes too ...

Write more soon.

- Damia -
Xephon chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Meh, I think SGC universe military could handle vampires easily. I mean, think Anubis supersoldier. Those things are way worse than your typical vampire and the SGC could take care of them. I guess I just hate it when the military is quickly said that it can't handle something. *cough*nukes,napalm,armor peircing bullets*cough* and other fun stuff. The Initiative was run by a civilian and bunch of idiots who used , like the idiots they are, stun guns. For once, I'd like to see someone write a proper fic in which the military show how it can take on demons. Of course I can't do it cause I suck. _
sirc chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
come on! are you ever going to finish this? or at least update? such good fics shouldn't be left WIP's in my opinion
General Mac chapter 15 . 1/16/2005
more please
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
In the Buffyverse by Season seven there were at least six apoclypses as well as the Harvest, which could have ended the world, there was the Judge, there was the Accension, as well as the Adam fiasco. Making it a bit more than four. Buffy was also not so cold hearted, she wouldnt agree to experimenting like that, and she wouldnt brag about the number of kills she has in one night, such things are completely OOC for her. The basic plotline is a good one, but the way the characters interact is a little to mechanical. Each of he characters has more to their personality than you are conveying. Plus Sam and Rileys relationship wouldnt fall under the military regulations, seeing as in Riley is not really in the Military any longer. Sorry that this review came out all negative, but the story just feels severly OOC.
Sierra-Falls chapter 15 . 11/19/2004
But at least Spike/Selmak have the greatest weapon available to them right there on the dias with him, under the System Lord's nose...
witchlight2037 chapter 15 . 10/17/2004
UPDATE!

UPDATE!

OMG UPDATE!
Dirbatua chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
cool hope u update soon
cflat chapter 15 . 8/26/2004
Good story. I hope that the team doesn't get in trouble. Can't wait until you're next update.