Reviews for Hanyou
Esinahs chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good job with this story, the way you wrote Inuyasha's POV on everyone and himself was very intersting to read.
Ahmar chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow. An Inuyasha fanfic that isn't poorly-written fluff or a Mary Sue. You have impressed me, madame.

I haven't watched much of the show, so I can't comment beyond that.
someone who does not exist chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*cries* that was so...beautiful,so wonderful *sob* *stops crying* and now i dont care lolol just joking lolol
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 9/26/2004 sounds like you ARE him...nicely done! -

dark dreamerx
AniuLonewolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
that was so *sniff*... so beautiful! great job... keep the great work :)
purple-sorceress chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Short but insightful, you've really captured Inuyasha's voice and thoughts. I really enjoyed reading it, good job!
Tora Hikari chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
O.O No... I need to walk away before you steal from me all wish to write! -_-;; Anyway... AMAZING, and I'm just a casual Inu fan... Just love the style... though I usually shy from first person imagery for my writing, this is... amazing...
EI chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Beautiful emotions, i like how you portrayed Inuyasha's feelings.
Cassiechan chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Ohh sweet Inu-puppy face! you have more fics? are they any good? I have a song stuck in my head
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Beautiful! There isn't a better word that i can think of to describe this story! (Well, maybe incredible, amazing, wonderful, brilliant, excellent...need i go on?)
Henrika chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Very beautiful piece. Nice look into Inuyasha's head. Keep writing!
Mystical-Maiden chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
WOW! That was very deep and insightful. It was great! It gives you a whole new perspective of how Inuyasha feels about being part of a group. It's nice to know that they have such a profound effect on him, even if they don't know it.
anyway, i loved the fic and can't wait to read more by you!
Mika Saito chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
very well written, in my opinion. once again I find myself wishing I could write as good as you.
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I luv this little insight into Inuyasha's thoughts! _ Very, very well written!
Flint chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Hey, that was good. _ Write more!