Reviews for Shake Your Chains To Earth Like Dew
Time Lady 802379 chapter 4 . 1/23
Wow, your writing is amazing! I love how every single perspective is individually written and so, so different! The plot is dangerously addictive and I can't wait for more! I love this so much, please post more soon!
AMloverFF chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Oooh my God, this is brilliant! The plot's spectacular, your writing is gorgeous, and you balance the retelling of the movie perfectly.
Many "insert character/plot twist into cannon" stories add it, and then just paraphrase/quote the cannon with barely any tweaks. Like adding dialogue, but it not changing anything, or characters doing massively different things but FATE so nothing changes.
But you add in other perspectives (Grindelwald pov eeeeep it's so good), insight of what the characters are thinking/motivated by, and even when every dialogue line is the same as the movie cannon (or very similar, I can't be arsed to check against the script word-for-word), you make it feel like something new with just the aforementioned insight.
I got really sucked in, and couldn't stop reading!
And I gotta say, I'd love to see this get updated again! Will Percival be ok? (The answer'd better be yes tho) Will we get an actual explanation for how Newt knew to revealio(?) "Graves"? Will Newt regain his memories? Or discover what he forgot? And what about the love triangle of Jacob? Will we meet Theseus again? And what will happen post-movie? (Hoping for Perciwt/Nercival fluff myself)
Sorry, this thing just got me really pumped, haha. And even if this is it, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride, and this is firmly in my top three FBaWtFT fics.
(now if you'll excuse me, I do believe I spotted Shang/Ping)
lifelovelaugh chapter 4 . 4/8/2017
Love this! 3
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Whoa! That was scary! Grindewald was willing to force Graves and Newt for his "love" of Albus. Super creepy.
Mel72000 chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
Thanks for this chapter, I wait the next !
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
Mm... I love this story. The chapters were great to read.
That last scene where Grindelwald was thinking bout Albus... that was cute.