Reviews for Charah Versus The Machinations
CraigBes007 chapter 1 . 2/26
Its way in left field but really nice, good work
sauza000 chapter 1 . 2/6
Great Story! The WTWT taskforce comment had me cracking up!
charahkids chapter 1 . 1/23
Pretty friggin awesome! It's Charah without Charah! Genius! :D
Nice job. Quite a few gems - none better than the Moby Dick crack.
Humor?! I'd call this one of the more reasonable looks at Season Three I've seen!

If I hadn't had to suffer through it in real time, I'd call the season itself one of the best parodies of how television WTWT is written. Or, "how to make the audience hate the characters in a show who's strength is/was it's characters."
roxcella chapter 1 . 1/21
Was that a label on the stable with a cork on the stork or was it a stable on the labela stork on the cork? Season 4 flashback in the bird colonel chicksn bit. This is a fun story.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 1/21
*I loved your story, funny and I thought Beckman had a soft spot for Charah. I never liked the Shaw Character and felt he dragged Chuck and Sarah from getting together too long. But the American hero clip was great when Chuck locks Sarah in Castle, and then confesses why he is going after Shaw for her. Then later when he finally opens up that he loves her you could see the range of emotions in Sarah's eyes. I hope to enjoy your stories further and hope you enjoy some of the stories I have written as well.
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/21
That was terrific. Sooo funny, and right on the mark. Really, really good. Thanks!
Grayroc chapter 1 . 1/21
Excellent. A humorous look at some of the things in season 3 that continue to baffle us all.

The Colonel Sanders, chicken colonel bit is almost in the league of Abbott and Costello's 'whose on first'. I don't think anyone who watched the show ever believed that Chuck would not go with Sarah when she showed up in Prague. Nice light touch, well done.
Raycd chapter 1 . 1/21
cute... really cute. oh, and funny
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 1/21
OMG, that was funny! Is Fedak a Greek name? (To be honest, the lack of a condom did turn out to be a good thing, since both Casey and Fulcrum were there. Another example of the superior writing of season 2.) What is it with all these surveillance techs falling for Chuck? Send her wherever you sent that analyst, so they can comfort each other.
Chapter 2, getting them to the altar! I'm going to follow this, just in case.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh this little ditty was AWESOME. Thanks for writing it.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 1/21
Interesting concept. Good stuff.
Neale chapter 1 . 1/21
You's gunna burn in Hell for that one boy! ;)

That was fun, thanks.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 1/21
Ah, really funny, très amusant, even. Thank you for this. It 'trumped' any other reading material this fine cold morning in the UK. And a different perspective on Prague, certainly.