Reviews for Iris
peygoodwin chapter 15 . 5/27
Love it!
tiffy chapter 15 . 4/28
i hope all is well please update this soon if you can
Eleonore chapter 15 . 3/12
Please update
lxslbrn chapter 15 . 2/20
I hope you update soon! I love this
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
Please update!
LuckySock chapter 15 . 9/14/2017
Love this! Please update soon!
MicaaAmaya chapter 15 . 7/24/2017
Oh, when are you going to update! I need to know more, your story is fascinating me so far! Please update soon
LifeToDeath chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
So incredibly well written. You have a great talent! I'm truly intrigued and cannot wait for you to update!
Hi chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
Oh my word this is phenomenal. Please please please update. Sorry I was too in a rush to review on the other chapters. Literally can't wait to keep reading. Thank you. Thank you for this beautiful contribution to FF. This is so great.
KidFlash14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This is a really great story, I don't really even like Twilight that much, but this is one of the greatest stories I've read in a while. Congrats, you should be very proud.
Ohmicrofilm chapter 15 . 6/4/2017
This is an incredible story. It's very unique and I've really been enjoying it. You're a fantastic writer and Iris is a great character. I'm excited to see where this goes!
anthea tronchard step chapter 15 . 5/22/2017
Ok, I like the gist of your story but iris is too weak, so can you make her more, I dont know, determined, independent. Also, her breathing problems can you associate with Jacob rejecting her? make so that someone figures out she is afraid of him, how harsh, brutal is he towards her? Because if you will write all of your story in this way, you will stumble and it will become boring pretty soon. So far I like the Jacob you portrayed but like I wrote, make her more secure and let Sam protect her more in regards of Jacob. Jacob is a jerk in this. Maybe she can let the frustration out and let them know she doesn't want to be with Jacob. And then Jacob fight for her.
day dream and write chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
continoue
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
It was fantastic chapter. Please update
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2017
Great chapter, really excited to see how it goes from here.