Reviews for Third Time's a Charm
i cant wait for Rachel and Lily to meet
Babygirl chapter 7 . 9/26
Please update
Mary potter chapter 1 . 9/15
Please update! it's amazing! I want see what's next. I hope that lily and all hogwarts are stupid when they find out what they have let go
I wouldn’t call her a traitor
Ignorant and narrow minded sure
But not a traitor
BlueElf97 chapter 1 . 8/9
I hope there's an update soon, this story is really well thought out and written brilliantly. I look forward to reading more.
x chapter 7 . 8/3
update Primordial in a World of Gods
Lunar icicle chapter 7 . 8/3
Finally, someone noticed Snape's talents and Lilly's pretense. Such a wondeful story, giving the future Snape deserves.
Just please, update the new chapter!
Please don't let that traitor Lily figure out that Severus has inherited the Prince fortune. She is a loud mouth and once Potter and Black find out, they will do everything that they can to negatively impact any Prince business venture.
Tertius711 chapter 7 . 7/5
This is an absolutely brilliant story!
I hope u update soon!
Come back. I want the Hogwarts wakes up chapter
septimusromanseverus chapter 7 . 6/21
Please! Please! Please! Update soon. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Please!
Update soon please
alexfilhoaqw chapter 7 . 5/30
Most people thinks that "where is carmen sandiego " is a mystery but what is a truly mystery is where is the next chapter and where people would found your your body if the final pairing don't be severus x rachel
Continue
Good
Update, update, update please. I got really hooked into this fanfic because i havent read anything else like it, pretty please work on the next chapter.