Reviews for Searching for Salvation: Damnation
Re Fenrir chapter 20 . 9/15
Can you please stop saying "I WAS a thing, not even A LIFE"? Say "I'm not even sure I'm Alive" or such instead of "I'm not even sure I'm a life". It's just makes it harder to take him serious
Re Fenrir chapter 21 . 9/15
The intro is super vague, tho better than hearing quotes from Harry Potter
oiller chapter 21 . 9/4
Yep …. I don't, I just don't have any freeing clue where your going with this story anymore. So as you ask at the end Hate it seams appropriate. So no fav or follow and defiantly no bookmark. So much potential I saw, and noting now, maybe you have a plan maybe not but your getting nowhere and taking forever to get there.
oiller chapter 18 . 9/4
(sigh)(again) I'll not stop even though I feel like I should, only 3 more chapters to go. I really hope you can turn around your story it's started a downward spiral and its crashing hard at this rate. Harry as is currently reads like F#$#ing Voldermort, has no abilty to learn and seams to ignore 99% of the skills\magic he has. Before chapter 12 I was going to give follow and favorite but its not worth it now.
oiller chapter 11 . 9/4
Yea...(sigh) hate to say I saw this coming but yea I was afraid you would go down this path. I caught the part that he has a new path that most missed as in Trickster. I have also to agree with others like I said in my last review Pixie was the humanoid path that he should have locked onto much harder. I'll keep reading still even with this almost forced author choice to see where your heading before I give up on your story.
oiller chapter 4 . 9/4
(sigh) No one ever goes for the Butterfly. Butterfly would lead to Fairies, Moth might lead to pixie's. I would have gone the Fairy route, no one ever does it. But I'll defiantly keep reading to see where you go.
RoxasConan chapter 21 . 8/28
WOW! This fic is intense! I love it!

The hype is real!
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 8/28
Why didn't he try eating the snail?
Concept of Vengeance chapter 1 . 8/27
Love the story. Even when Harry had the worst luck ever (just like mine) he defied. Great job. kept me at the edge of my seat.
Russian Debil chapter 21 . 8/10
IDI NAHUI, MAKE MORE YOU BEAUTIFUL DEBIL. wait no u arent debil. U good at wrting. blyat. Make more. I need more
Pitch Black Night chapter 21 . 8/11
Love this story. I may or may not have binge watched it in an entire night, staying up till about 6am... It sucked because I had to be up at 8am, but the story was well worth it XD

I would love to see this continued.
Aetheriol chapter 6 . 8/6
Hey, I loved the story for about the first 5 chapters. However, my interests left as the character got darker. It's a good story, but it's just not for me.
woodzrox chapter 4 . 7/22
Haha! Anarchy, smash the system! Thanks for the chapter.
ZiggySmallz chapter 21 . 7/15
Not the story i was looking for, but ill favorite and follow.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 21 . 7/14
I'm done. This just isn't for me. Good luck though. As a final bit of advice? Maybe tone down the doom and darkness a notch or ten.