Reviews for The final reunion
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 43 . 1/16/2008
Hm...I was kinda hoping that Willow and Oz would get back together (sorry, I kinda don't like Kennedy), that Spike would get someone, Dawn too (maybe that they got each other), and a bit more romance for Buffy and Angel, I mean, even Faith and Gunn got their mushy scene (even if it was only one and only at the end).

I really liked the fic, though. How everyone helped, even those that couldn't fight, the way they donated food, weapons and such to help. It showed that for the first time in, like forever they all saw and accepted what was going on and who it was they owed their lives to.

I thought it was extremely romantic the way Angel laid down his life for Buffy, I loved that scene.

I also for a moment thought you were aiming for a relationship between Oz and Dawn, seeing how they remained next to each other for most of the fights.

It was sad the way Chloe died, but still way better than the original (I think).

So, in few words, great work with this fic. Congrats.
Alejandro Reyes II Rodriguez chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hi,I really loved your action packed Buffy novel and also thank you for reading mine as 'll keep in touch and please leave me reviews on my fanfic as well which is titled "Dream Weaver".Your literary style is well rounded and though our stories are different they share some similarites but above all,they're an essential part of the Buffyverse to which I'm proud to be part of and always will.I'll drop you an email!:)
Eliza Rosenberg chapter 43 . 4/20/2003
that was the most superbly fabtastically written stories i have read. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
ellie C chapter 39 . 4/17/2003
Hey i just read your story about the first and i have to tell you i think that you are an awesome author and the story is one of the best i've read on this sight. keep up the good work and again your writing is fabulouse
V chapter 43 . 4/2/2003
this was a great story. u did a very good job at writing it. the ending is kool
V chapter 43 . 4/2/2003
this was a great story. u did a very good job at writing it. the ending is kool
Tariq chapter 43 . 4/1/2003
Hi. COOL! BRAVO! I loved it! Plz write more sooN! Um...are u interested in Anime? have u seen the anime *Rurouni Kenshin* (known as Samurai X in America)? If so...can u plz write a RK/Buffy/Angel crossover? Plz reply. If u need any help regarding it, feel free to ask!
RobertlaMorte chapter 43 . 3/31/2003
Amazing story, I really liked it a lot. Joss Whedon and the rest of the writer should have taken some tips from you for the final five episodes. It's a pity they're ending the show, but season 7 was beginning to decay and Angel's never been a great show, but I liked how you incorporated the buffy and angel characters. Excellent work. I hope you check out my story and give me some feedback there.

Robert La Morte
BecReader chapter 10 . 3/31/2003
hey this is really good i haven't been able to read it all but so far it has been great.
shahid chapter 43 . 3/31/2003
THAK YOU SO MUCH! this story was really really good and i enjoyed reading it . plz write more b/A stuff. keep up the good work.
Queen Boadicea chapter 43 . 3/31/2003
Thanks for the great story! The ending feels a trifle rushed and there wasn't the great romantic scene between Buffy and Angel but at least good prevailed.
Stephy101 chapter 40 . 3/29/2003
Wow! Your story,so far is amazing!
shahid chapter 40 . 3/29/2003
nice chapter. plz update soon. kill the first now!
Tariq chapter 40 . 3/28/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
beboppin betty chapter 40 . 3/28/2003
fantastic story - can't wait for the next part. And i think adding in more relationships wouldn't add to the story at this point.