Reviews for Equal and Opposite Reactions
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Piccolo-baka
Onyx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I haven't read this one in a while - and then was pretty surprised to see that I hadn't posted a reply o0. I love the way that you told this story with a darker energy; mush is great, mind you, but finding a fic that deals with the tougher, more dangerous aspects of the growing friendship between Piccolo and Gohan is refreshing. I loved how you handled them here.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
AW

i love reading fics like this. this one has a slight twist on it. it's really cool. normally they're just reflections on how the character feels but in this there's an actual plot. it's eally well written and i love it! :D
hippiechic chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Lol. I know I probably shouldn't be laughing, but it's obvious Piccolo has never spent time around small children. The way they can see into your soul and see honest truths about live that we often times leave unnoticed in our self-centered worlds, is amazing. Gohan knew the truth of the matter. With his childish innoncence, he was able to see beyond the layers Piccolo had built as a defense to the true Namek inside.
I thought this was very touching and sweet. I enjoyed "seeing" Piccolo's side of the training. In fact, I think I'm going to recommend this to a friend of mine who is a HUGE Piccolo fan. I'm sure she'd love reading this. She's all into exploring the deepths of Piccolo.
Then again, it's funny how a family of men who wear their hearts on their sleeves and are unafraid to show whatever is on their minds, could also have such deepth. As you have demonstrated in past fics I've read, Gohan and Goku both have deepth, something not very easy to create in truth.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is "Good job. I enjoyed this fic very much." Oh, and thanks for the further distraction from the utter bliss of finals. _ Peace and Out.
Married To Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I love Gohan/Piccolo friendship fics like this! I got really sad when Piccolo tried to push Gohan away. I'm glad they fixed it. You write really good!
Jessi Lynn chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow. You did a great job. I rarely see characteration of Piccolo done so well. You stayed true to him, which I know is hard to do. You certainly did a better job than I did! You also did Gohan very well, because it can be very difficult to write such a young child. I really liked the concept of this story. I hadn't really concidered Piccolo pushing Gohan away because he feared the feelings that were developing... That's a very interesting idea. Overall, you did an absolutely wonderful job! Keep it up, I hope to see more!

Jessi
Wandering Namek chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Finally a story about Piccolo and Gohan that isn't yaoi. I liked this piece very much, the characterization was bang on from what I could see. Ten fingers and toes up for you!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
A very introspective and enjoyable piece. Both were in character, your descriptions were wonderful and it kept me hooked until the end. Good...no...GREAT writing! Ten antennae up!
The Rev chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Nice. Piccolo's personality (I mean the personality he had then) was perfectly captured, and you gave him the perfect amount of feelings to trouble his mind, but left enough of Piccolo Daimo in him to make it credible. Gohan, as well, was good. It's a little hard to write little kids well, but you pulled it off perfectly.

Ciao

The Rev.
BlackRose1356 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I love it. Are you going to add more to it?
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
That was good. I liked it. It really captured Gohan and Piccolo's relationship!
chan-sa chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
oh wow, that was so cool. Nice job!
kitsu chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Hey, cool. that's a neat portrayal of those two, I like how you interpreted 'em Nifty story too! _
Dreamwraith chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I like this one! It is so true...poor little Gohan, though. Good job!
XZanayu chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Wow! This is a great story! Keep up the good work!