Reviews for Thieves
JollyLoser chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
i really like ur story
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
I read inside a water bubble and loved it, and I loved this one as well, even though I know nothing about Cat's Eye or Ramma1/2 Damn American gov't. Also, Kuso doesn't meant damn, it means shit, Just to let you know. damn is chikushou. Also, I wouldn't mind proofreading your story after you are done translating, since I only know a little japanese, and no italian whatsoever sadly.
vampire14 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
i lov it ,it's so good
FicheCeist chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
wah! continue! i really like! altho how cum inu's not a hanyou? NEways, i love ur story! and only a *few* grammarspelling mistakes.
power2thepink
serena chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
WOW great story, loved it hope you up date real quick.
BlueSkywalker2000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
hey _ its ok i dont mind the mistakes i love ur story i just found it. hey im italian too (well 51% but sh lo lno one need know) lol hey i speak englisdh & i get it wrong half the time lol hahaha well im rambling i love ur story keep up the gret work

from BlueSkywalker
Nite1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I like your story so keep updating
magic-shield chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
. never seen Ranma... but pretty good for an italian only problem was in the first chappie when you said something about inuyasha likin kagome a lot.
Jazz-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
why havent you updated? please do it soon!
inukag912 chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
this is great!please update soon, i'm desperate!
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
Hello Laura-chan! Wow! This story is really cool! Keep it up and update, ONEGAI! I'm dying to know what's next!
Kaitsuri-chan chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Hey! Are you sure you're Italian? *squints* J/k, you just write in English really well, I wouldn't have suspected you didn't speak it fluently if you didn't say you were Italian. (). Anyway, this fic is really great, keep updating it! Ja ne!

-Kaitsuri-chan
Piper chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This is a great story! Please keep updating. I can't wait to read the next chapters.
Immortal Earth chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I love this story! Cant wait till you update

Jazz-chan chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
loved it. and your english is good for someone who doesn't speak it normally. ok well, update soon please!