Reviews for Realignment
Naasade chapter 25 . 10/25
plot was low key ass. made no sense for harry to be so obsessed with killing a teen when he's felt what it's like to be the burden of that obsession. writing wise though it was good
Dea Bielamon chapter 25 . 8/17
A boy realizes that he is being chased by a really powerful dark wizard and his world and destiny change because of it.
Does it sound familiar to you?
That's right Harry James Potter is now the obsessive man who chases the teenager to avoid an unfavorable future (Prophecy/Time Travel)
Destiny is an ironic bitch
vivinene chapter 25 . 8/8
Amazing story!
vivinene chapter 6 . 8/8
“Dies ist eine Flucht. Komm zu mir.” I’m German and I have literally no idea what you mean with that.
ranelone229 chapter 25 . 7/15
Phenomenal. The battle scenes were so well written, and the writing as a whole was brilliant.

Disappointing to get such an open-ended ending without any clarification about Harry, but I do respect the decision to end it like this. The ending feels apt - Tom, with his future wide open.

It's not a genre I'm a huge fan of, but it was a welcome change of pace. Cheers mate, had a blast reading this!
3tim chapter 25 . 7/7
I kept holding out for them to be a dynamic trio and for Harry to get over himself... I was pretty disappointed. I feel like Harry was pretty 2d.

I feel like if his heart was actually in it, he'd have found a more sane way to kill Tom. Maybe I was reading too into it, or not enough..
Fredina1 chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing. Thank you very much, it was a thrill to read, and kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time
just read the first chapter for the battle scene. And don't read the rest. Harry is not the main character here.
johnzeckleston chapter 19 . 3/24
You have truly delve into the depths of magic and brung it alive in this fic. Dumbledore when written well is magnificent and his interactions with Tom Riddle are sensational in this fic, the dialouge they have is great.
johnzeckleston chapter 5 . 3/23
Fantastic fic so far. Riddle has been stripped bare and forced to re-evaluate his way to life, even apprentice for the wizard he hates most. I guess the boy who went mad being a moment away from killing you does change things. It’s nice to see Voldemort Jr so out of his depth when forced into the variety of the wider wizarding world before being ready.

If this whole scenario happened to mid 7th year Voldemort who already had a Horcrux and Knights, I wonder how it would have played out.

Harry using all Voldemort’s secrets and phrases against him is a good touch, he even stole his unaided flight skill, beautiful.

Im questioning why Harry didn’t just wait till Hogsmead weekend like Dumbledore said… or even just go to Tom’s orphanage and remove him from existence with the most supreme amount of ease.
John Spangler chapter 25 . 3/18
One of the best HP fics I've ever read! Great premise, and excellent characterization for anyone involved. Thanks for writing!
Romulian chapter 25 . 2/17
fantastic story! i love what you did with tom and how you adapted the characters to interact especially in those awesome fights! um my biggest and hang-up tho is the lack of background on harry, the lack of development on his relationship with the young madame, and the lack of development with the hallows
vansh4895 chapter 25 . 11/29/2021
I loved the writing style and the epic fights, but I resent the ending. I like how the whole fic played out, the major characters (except Harry) still retaining their behaviour. Harry on the other hand comes of as a obsessive raging powerful titan, which I loved, but the fact that he died, with no back story or context as to how he came to be this way, and that too at the hands of Tom is completely unacceptable. And to top it all off, Tom is painted as the hero at the end of the battle.. that's just a bit too much for me to digest.
if the fic is ever continued I would definitely love a harry potter come back, since he is the master of death, or because he is still the horcrux, or by whatever means necessary. This just isn't a good ending.
wujuninja chapter 25 . 11/21/2021
feel very dissatisfied with the ending. not happy
OrdealOfMc chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
while I liked the book, the whole premise of it is flawed, harry could have just killed tom when tom was in train station or in the orphanage.