Reviews for Realignment
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I'm glad this is back. I was wondering if this was abandoned. I'm definitely curious as to what's gonna happen next. Honestly, this fic has been extremely unpredictable so far.
Nobels chapter 21 . 6/14/2017
I absolutely love this story. I like how Tom basically got the role of a small body standing up to a powerful wizard. I hope you will continue with this story, as I have to know what will happen now. Thank you for providing this amazingness!
Esrath chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This fic is awesome.
Avid fan chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Definitely meant chapter seven in the last review. I love your characterization of Dumbledore. Lots of laughs with this chapter. You have a true talent for amusing writing.
Avid fan chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
Definitely meant last line of chapter seven. Whoops. Doesn't change the sentiment though.
Avid fan chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
That last line in chapter six is brilliant. I don't think I'll continue doing this chapter by chapter review thing but just know that I'm loving what you're doing. I especially like seeing a Tom who is acting his age. I can't stress enough how much I love your plot and your characters!
Avid fan chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
I know this is fan fiction, but here's some constructive criticism if you're willing to take it:

Your action scenes are really vivid and your pacing is excellent with the mixing of short and longer sentences. However most of the longer sentences are hard to parse because there are so many phrases. I actually like that style for when you're describing Tom's intoxication because it flows like an intoxicated stream of consciousness. But in terms of the narrative it gets a little confusing.

I'm really invested in how Tom is going to turn out. Most Harry goes to Tom's past stories have him adopting him or falling in love with a teenaged Tom or something equally overdone. Though I will say that I really want to see more FemHarry and Grindelwald pairings. I love the direction you're taking with this and I'm actually quite surprised there aren't more people reviewing and following this. I'm low key happy I'm only on chapter six because that means I have way more to read from you.
Avid fan chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
Loving the membership role. I feel like other iterations of mentor!Dumbledore don't play out nearly as well as yours does. Maybe it's because mentorship , as Dumbledore mentions, required trust and intimacy on a level that does not naturally occur. Especially when a huge age gap exists. Anyways, still enjoying your tale weaving! Your line about myths and reality being a chicken or egg situation is particularly entertaining to me.
Avid fan chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
Poetic justice here having Tom take Harry's place as the frightened teen sucked unwillingly into his enemy's life through a dream. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Avid fan chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
Just wanted to say that I appreciate a well written story with few spelling and grammatical errors. Your plot is riveting, I was caught from chapter one and I can't stop reading. I love that Dumbledore and Tom are being forced to work together and I'm so interested to see what their cohabitation and collaboration will bring !
MalacoXMarabou chapter 21 . 4/21/2017
I miss this lovely story and would love for it to update soon '
EauF5 chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
Hey man, I don't often review, but this story is marvelous. I just wanted to let you know, and encourage you to keep on writing!

I'm hooked.
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
Wonder how long it will take for Harry to notice that the Voldemort of his time was not the only one who has a connection with him and is capable of using it against him.

Not that Tom knows yet, but hopefully Harry will realise it soon enough.

By the way Harry massacred them all? Really? Was it his intention or did he simply not have enough time to deal with them without injuring them majorly before more would have come?
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
Oh my, you are making Harry the evil one here, aren't you? Is this your way of saying "it is all a matter of perspective" and "good intentions lead the path to doom"?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
And Harry is playing in Dumbledores hand without knowing it.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »