Reviews for Realignment
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
Wonder how long it will take for Harry to notice that the Voldemort of his time was not the only one who has a connection with him and is capable of using it against him.

Not that Tom knows yet, but hopefully Harry will realise it soon enough.

By the way Harry massacred them all? Really? Was it his intention or did he simply not have enough time to deal with them without injuring them majorly before more would have come?
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
Oh my, you are making Harry the evil one here, aren't you? Is this your way of saying "it is all a matter of perspective" and "good intentions lead the path to doom"?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
And Harry is playing in Dumbledores hand without knowing it.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Now, that sounds more like Harry. He DID try to avoid killing anyone and succeeded :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I get that Harry was sent, or sent himself, to the past to deal with Voldemort before he became an issue, but wouldn't he be grimly determined and finsih it as fast as possible and try to avoid killing people as much as possible?
DarkSyde24 chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
Hot damn I'm loving this story. Kudos to you for crafting one of the best HP stories I've read in awhile.
yourdarklady chapter 21 . 2/27/2017
Oh my gosh! The magic in this story is incredible. Fawkes is so so cool. I've never actually seen phoenix magic explored so this was a really interesting premise. I love that Tom is drawn to it. I love that he could still possibly have this obsession for immortality and for something greater. The subtle changes in Tom's outlook, perspective, and presentation are great. You're changing him so much and I feel like he truly has the potential to be great. I believe in his determination to survive and to understand.

I want to know more about Bond and Grindelwald and Dumbledore. I don't feel like their characters are as fleshed out as much and they feel a little flat. I want to know what they're like. You can say that they're scheming but how do I know. Show me please. There doesn't seem to be a lot of internal reflection around feelings which is why I feel like your characters feel impersonal. It's hard to connect with them because of this, but honestly your plot and original idea make up for it.

I will congratulate you on your Dumbledore though. Over my years of reading fanfic I've found that DUmbledore is one of the hardest characters to write. And you write him with these little subtleties that simply make the story. He feels like he's in character even though we're getting to know more and more of him and see him in situations that are entirely outside of Rowling's realm. It's great. Very very enjoyable.

A back story for Bond would be awesome. How did he get here? Is he crazy? Why is he so distanced from the Harry that we knew? What did he have to do to go back in time? Did he even go back in time or is he from another dimension? Is he the master of death?

Overall, this is totally brilliant. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and I'll check out your other works.
SynDeath chapter 21 . 2/25/2017
Oh oh oh what an amazing story!
Honestly, the world-building has me in pieces.
"The magical world was far larger than he'd known at Hogwarts, if nothing else the conference had made that clear"
This is my favorite part, the realization that his small world was not enough for his ambition.
I just really like your writing, you've set an excellent pace throughout the story, each character introduced is unique, the conflicts have me on edge and your action scenes are superb, easy to follow and so damn entertaining.
Dumbledore is amazing in your story, you've definitely got an amazing warrior, cunning and compassionate, with his complex past. Grindellwald as the scholar and chess-player was interesting as hell. Even with the way you've developed Riddle, his perspective feels so clinical at the beginning and now there's ambition, fear, desire, uncertainty, and even a touch of humanity.
I hope you're having a good time writing this, this is wonderful to read!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2017
Holy shit, this is such an awesome fanfic, can't wait to see more action. Harry's actions can be a bit illogical at times though. Why didn't he first attack during the summer? couldn't he wait? What about the Horcrux in Harry (I'm assuming it's still there).

Either way, hope these get answer, and can't wait for the next chapter!
kautilya chapter 21 . 2/22/2017
Is Tom dead ? I can't handle this suspense. I know you update very frequently but please update the next chapter at the earliest :)
kautilya chapter 20 . 2/22/2017
Another interesting chapter.. thanks for updating
Gigapode chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
hah!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
Harry is coming across pretty grey these days, I'm totally feeling for Tom in this story lol
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
Honestly. I have to sat that I'm surprised this fic hasn't gained more popularity. The quality of your writing and your update speed should have gained this fic 100s of followers by now. I wonder if people assume this is a slash fic.
RedHunter87 chapter 19 . 2/18/2017
It's going to be weird not having him become Voldemort. I hope you continue past that point so that we see the results on Harry's world with his parents being alive and him not being the boy who lived.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »