Reviews for Realignment
GreenAlien123 chapter 13 . 2/6/2017
Great story! I read it over on sb and it really deserves to be more popular here!
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
I feel sorry for Tom Riddle Sr. He was raped by Merope and is probably terrified of witches and wizards now. I don't really blame him for not wanting to meet his son. However, Dumbledore's reaction seems very in character. He likely feels sorry for Merope and of course he probably thinks it's the right thing to do for Tom Sr. To connect with his son.
Hybrid King chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
I feel like I've read the most recent chapters before. is this being reuploaded or rewritten?
MalacoXMarabou chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Very exciting and unique story in my opinion !
I love the use of Tom's POV and Harry as the apparent villain. It seems like neither Tom nor Harry is truly 'evil' in this story, but evil in each others eyes. And Dumbledore is just perfect between them. Great how Tom is written as his callous power hungry person, yet still a teenager with little experience and choices. I hope you don't turn one of them completely evil .
Miss.Jxx chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
The first chapter was really good to begin with.
But the same person who managed to shatter hogwarts defences and defeated all of the professors in his path.. was then defeated by Dumbledore?
Ridiculous.
If someone had the power to shatter hogwarts' defences singularly, they would easily take down Dumbledore too.
Sadly lost interest now due to this.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
This is so weird,
A good weird actually and interesting
Nice how you have Tom see harry,
Compared to harry seeing voldemort
So, did the future already change with Tom not becoming a dark lord? Or something like that, if so, is harry going to become aware of it and stop wanting his head?
Is harry going to be redempted ( is that even a word) in the eyes of wizarding britain, at least dumbledore with his seconde and third chances, he did not kill anyone at hogwarts after all ( or did I miss something) or maybe dumbledore is not going to give him a chance because he killed those people in germany
careless7 chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
I hope harry isn't the enemy in this story.. Good story so far.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15