Reviews for Realignment
pinks99 chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
Loved this chapter (and the German terms-hexenmeister!).
pinks99 chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
Nice reveal!
pinks99 chapter 3 . 10/30/2018
Fabulous chapter!
pinks99 chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
Really like this so far, thanks!
pinks99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Great first chapter!
disunconfirmation chapter 25 . 10/26/2018
Thanks for this, it really is an excellent story. Tantalizing premise (Tom as Dumbledore's apprentice, Harry as villain), and your execution makes it so much better. We get to see how serious, and how weird, the world of magic can really be. The reader is in the same position Tom is, thinking that we know what wizarding intelligence and power look like, and then having our presumptions repeatedly burst, with Dumbledore's gentle wisdom there to guide us. Can't wait to see more from you, and in the meantime I'll have to reread this. Wonderful stuff.
nikprosta chapter 25 . 10/6/2018
This was pretty good, Thank you!
SixFtWookie chapter 25 . 9/15/2018
Wow. The world wobbled a bit when I finished this story. That was amazing.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 25 . 9/14/2018
God, there's so much about this. The subtle Old Kingdom crossover with the bells. Harry being a villain. Harry going by James Bond, and Grindelwald almost but not quite quoting "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die" without even realizing it. I wish we'd gotten a little more exposition, but then again, this isn't Harry's story - it's Tom's.
davemoz chapter 25 . 9/12/2018
Interesting story! I loved the premise and the way we’ve seen through Riddle’s eyes. That said, I feel like it... ultimately left too many questions unanswered? We never got to see Harry clear the air about Voldemort - never even really got a feel for what went differently to make him so bitter, or how he went back or anything. It feels... just a little bit unexplored, imo.
The Panda Goddess chapter 25 . 8/30/2018
Whoa, this was too good! The Tom POV leaves us with so many unanswered questions about the whys and hows of Harry, but I loved that!

And a most on-point Dumbledore, I'd say. Hell, even Tom was perfectly in character, even though his choices were (and will be from now on, I'd expect) quite different.

Very satisfying ending, for all I wish it was longer.
Azet chapter 25 . 8/28/2018
Great story! It is a rare sight to have Harry as a true villain, it was very refreshing! Thank you a lot for that fiction :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 25 . 8/19/2018
Definitely interesting! I liked the idea, and ending with a choice. I did sometimes find your story a bit confusing, especially with Bond and Tom mix and dream and reality. All in all, not bad!
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 25 . 8/18/2018
Bloody hell that was brilliant

Please tell me it’s not over.

Please tell me Bond is not dead, that in a similar twist riddle only killed some part of himself?

If Bond is still alive does the Wand still belong to him because Dumbledore only caught the wand.

I hope to read more.

Your stories always have me on edge at the end of each read.

Best work yet!