Reviews for Someone Was Watching
KillgarraghForever chapter 8 . 10/17/2020
Please please please continue this! It's incredible!
KillgarraghForever chapter 7 . 10/17/2020
Fucking... This guy is a psychopath. A fucking psychopath.
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 10/17/2020
Ah. It was kind of obvious that he was the ghost, but then again, Danny is a bit thick.
KillgarraghForever chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
Wait... The first kid was good at Art, the boy played an instrument, Mikey was really clever, Paulina is very good at making people feel bad, and Valerie is a brilliant ghost hunter. This criminal is taking talented people. But why?
mae343 chapter 8 . 6/18/2020
Any plans to continue/finish this?
Supernaturalbeliever101 chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Can you please update your stories? They're some of my favorites, but I just keep getting left hanging. . .
ManarOfTheFire chapter 8 . 4/27/2020
This fic makes my adrenalin rise up! I really want more!
It's so awesomely well written and well plotted!
I found it on AO3 but couldn't wait for the next chapter so I jumped back to FF so I can continue reading it!
It's so exciting! Thank you!
YukiTheFiredragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
I absolutely adore this story! It's so great! Please update soon :)
manga.geek.3 chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
So. I really love this story. I really hope that you return to it again one day because I really seriously have to know how they end up escaping and if Jazz, Sam and Tucker come to save the day! xD
BoysLikeGirls13 chapter 8 . 3/18/2020
great story.. please update soon. I need to know what happens next
DannyIsMyBoi chapter 8 . 3/8/2020
Hey this is a good story! I'd love to see where it goes. I'm definitely interested... please update!
tejdog1 chapter 8 . 2/20/2020
Please please please come back to this one!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2020
I know this story was last updated almost 2 years ago, but it's really heckin good and I'd love if you came back to it some day. I'm super excited to see just what the Zookeeper can do!
Phoenixdellaverita chapter 8 . 1/2/2020
Loved this story! Sorry for not leaving any reviews in the last chapters, I sort of binge watched/read it! But it’s a really good story. My bet is that zookeeper really diner know about Danny’s secret, which probably means he is either a young ghost or a really recluse one, that’s why no one knew about him. But I’m really waiting for the reveal, and how their attempts to escape will be after that.
Also, Dash and Kwan... what are they doing? Playing sports? Lifting weight?
Everyone on Amity must be freaking out! They could use the boo-merang to find Danny before, but now they think he’s dead...
PegasusMana chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
k this fic is amazing so far and I love the premise. I don't know if it's been abandoned or just hasn't been updated in a while but I just wanted to say that you're an excellent writer and I'd be interested to see where this fic is going.