Reviews for I love younot!
Brit Wolfe chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
Here's my thoughts on the story...… Integra stopped dead in her tracks. "Butt cheeks?! What the f***k, Seras! Aurghhh!
AAAAAALUUUUUAAAAAAARD!"
Alucard popped up out of the floor, and said " yes, my master?" Then he looked at Sir Integra warily, glancing between her and Seras. "Alucard, you and Walter do what?!"
He glowered at Seras, looked back at Sir Integra and face palmed. He growled under his breath at Seras and said, "we, er, talk about things..." ("Police Girl, you are in so much trouble when we're done talking here.")
"Eeeep!"squeaked Seras, dashing behind Sir Integra for cover. "Alucard... What do you and Walter do in his room , every night after I go to bed?..." Sir Integra said threateningly , slightly growling at the freakishly tall vampire in front
of her. Alucard grimaced, sucking in a breath through his clenched teeth."Um, my master, we are planning something secretly and it, er, mustn't be interfered with." "And just what are you two trying to hide from your master?! "
"Well, to be honest, master, we just dance and go to the shooting range afterwards"
"The f****king shooting range?! What, after loading up on wine?! My wine?!"
"Yes, my master, that actually is what we do."
Seras was looking at her master with utmost shock and remained hidden behind Sir Integra's back, as her master's master was just seething at her vampire servant.
Smack. The sound resounded along the Hellsing manor's hallway walls and Alucard stood in shock, unable to defend himself as the attacker was his master, Sir Integra.
" Alucard, I forbid you, and Walter! to waste my wine... And, not to mention the costs in damages to the shooting range caused by two drunk idiots shooting up the place in the dead of night!"
"I assure you, my master, I'm not the one who is drunk. I'm only there for the fun of it..."
His voice faltered as Sir Integra gave him a death glare. "I don't want to hear it you vampiric bastard! Tell Walter that he's no longer allowed to waste my wine; and no more nighttime visits between the two of you!"
"Yes, master," Alucard said, dejectedly. Then he phased thru the floor and Sir Integra said," well, Police Girl, it seems that we have cleared the problem. You may go now."
Seras huffed under her breath, to herself with annoyance , and said, "Sir, it's Seras. And... You're welcome?" "Oh, yes, thank you. Now will you go, Seras?" Seras left, glad to avoid conflict with Sir Integra. Sir Integra flopped herself back into her massive leather desk chair, and resumed secretly playing Pac Man on her computer moniter, whilst barely getting any paperwork done. Seras made her way along the halls, and near as heck peed herself, remembering Alucard's threat. Since she knew that escape was inevitable, she shakily made her way down to the dungeon, awaiting her punishment, by her master.
Brit Wolfe chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
They must be drinking alcohol together and then once there're nice and drunk, ( well, Walter, actually,) there're gonna go and go target practicing and mess around with guns and make a big mess, whilst Seras and Sir Integra are cowering in a corner somewhere... or maybe hiding under Sir Integra's desk... for cover from the extremely overgrown children rampaging the mansion with their drunk " target practice".
Brit Wolfe chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
He got owned again; and he's most likely to get owned again and again and again and so on.
But thankfully the real Alucard is not that low down and stupid to wear an extra layer of skin like that.
And he would know not to yell poetry like that.
He's old enough to know to take it slow and be gentle .
Come on, he's , like, freaking almost 600 years old, so, he'd better remember how to flirt properly, ight?
Brit Wolfe chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Yo! He got owned!
Hahahahahahah!
virginialove chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
omg...you're story is so funny. i loved it ] nice job
Obsequious101 chapter 9 . 5/19/2008
MORE!MOREMOREMOREMORE! Please update cos i love the story!

(hehe i know ive just read like 5 of your stories in a row! I cant help it your stories are so great!)
DarkasNight chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
since i cannot repeat a review of chapter 9 i'll post it here, i would like to ask if you could possibly update this very interesting story, i want to know more about the but cheek song and whats going on with walter and alucard PLEASE!

*gets on knees and begs*
YamixYuugiLover chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _ I love this story so much! And I want to know what 'evil plans' Alucard and Walter have in store for Integra! *Smiles* Update very soon,please!

~Lady Hellsing~
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
By the way the whole story is great. Just to let you know... ;)
Kattebutt chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Please dont say this is a ugly chapter! This is the best chapter of the whole story! ( I think its because there is so many emocions in it
Hells Little Kitten chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! It's a really good story and left so unfinished, especially since it's at a cliff hanger. I very much what to known what Alucard and Walter are up and about this "Cheeky" song!
DarkasNight chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
i love this story please continue
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
DEAR ME. YOU TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME U DIDN'T UPDATE! YOU LEFT YOUR STORY ALONE!
personwithnoname chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
lol!update soon! :]
Death's Integrity chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
*starts laughing like a maniac* ok please please please! need i say more...UPDATE! The past chapters were kawaii and funny! I wanna see what happens! *begs* UPDATE PUH-LEASE!

Darkest Dreamz