Reviews for I love younot!
virginialove chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
omg...you're story is so funny. i loved it ] nice job
Obsequious101 chapter 9 . 5/19/2008
MORE!MOREMOREMOREMORE! Please update cos i love the story!

(hehe i know ive just read like 5 of your stories in a row! I cant help it your stories are so great!)
DarkasNight chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
since i cannot repeat a review of chapter 9 i'll post it here, i would like to ask if you could possibly update this very interesting story, i want to know more about the but cheek song and whats going on with walter and alucard PLEASE!

*gets on knees and begs*
YamixYuugiLover chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _ I love this story so much! And I want to know what 'evil plans' Alucard and Walter have in store for Integra! *Smiles* Update very soon,please!

~Lady Hellsing~
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
By the way the whole story is great. Just to let you know... ;)
Kattebutt chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Please dont say this is a ugly chapter! This is the best chapter of the whole story! ( I think its because there is so many emocions in it
Hells Little Kitten chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! It's a really good story and left so unfinished, especially since it's at a cliff hanger. I very much what to known what Alucard and Walter are up and about this "Cheeky" song!
DarkasNight chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
i love this story please continue
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
DEAR ME. YOU TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME U DIDN'T UPDATE! YOU LEFT YOUR STORY ALONE!
personwithnoname chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
lol!update soon! :]
Death's Integrity chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
*starts laughing like a maniac* ok please please please! need i say more...UPDATE! The past chapters were kawaii and funny! I wanna see what happens! *begs* UPDATE PUH-LEASE!

Darkest Dreamz
Crouge chapter 9 . 9/11/2004
Hmm.. Just to remind you;

Take a look at this date: Updated: 09-19-03. It's 09-11-04 today. -.-'

*hinthint*

Are you gonna update it soon?
7thcircleofhell chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Dude, that was so funy! You have to up date! That was to good! My face turned red from laughing so hard. Nice touch with the leather pants and shirt _ I like picturing that, but when does Integera get to see his ass? Well keep up the good work! ;)
critical-blow chapter 9 . 4/12/2004
I love this fic. X3
DoNotEatTheClowns chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
OMG so damn funny! The poetry thing was hilarious I can't tell you how funny! I just burst out laughing! I'm gonna tell all my friends that poem! *reads again and bursts out laughing*