Reviews for Under the Rabbit's Moon
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
Where is the chaper
Guest chapter 41 . 7/27/2023
I have reread this story 5 times it is not a lie I swear and I love it every time more you are an amazing author and you wrote this incredible story that I love soo much .
I hope your okay and that maybe one day you will continue this masterpiece I really do hope soo because this story is too awesome and fascinating to leave unfinished
Guest chapter 41 . 7/23/2023
I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE START I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WILL CONTINUE IT
Saannia Luckheer chapter 1 . 12/19/2022
Thank you for your writing. It gave me hope and so much joy that from time to time I reread this wonderful story. Thank you for making my life meaningful.
marinel808 chapter 1 . 11/23/2022
Will you ever come back to this story? or was it done? It didn’t feel like it was done? Ahhh
Perla chapter 41 . 10/28/2022
Porfa saca más capítulos quiero saber cómo serán los hijos de Sakura y todos
marinel808 chapter 41 . 10/21/2022
The slow burn was fucking worth it. It made the end much more worthwhile. Never thought I’d ever ship Sakura with the founding fathers of Konoha but here we are oh boy
camimarte chapter 41 . 4/29/2022
Please update!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/21/2022
Really good fanfic! Kudos to you
Guest chapter 34 . 4/20/2022
Damn Hashirama!
It's really interesting to see her be suprised that Hashirama became a man.
Uh I am biaised because Hashirama is my favorite Naruto Character. So I would like to see her with him.
I would be fine if she choose the 4 of them though (polyamour). Each of them are great for different reasons
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 1 . 3/31/2022
?
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 2 . 3/31/2022
? I'm confused it started at random ridiculous
Sexly sango chapter 41 . 3/19/2022
Yaaassssss good to see ur doing good and to see a new chapter up cant wait to read and c how this turns out
RynAutumn chapter 41 . 2/26/2022
I just discovered this, and it's so beautiful! I love what you've done here. I wish there was more, but on the other hand, you've found a great place to cut off if this was meant to be the end. I'm going to go look up your other stories now because this one was great!
Nikachuuuu chapter 34 . 1/22/2022
Okay, I’m back to rooting for Hashirama. Wow this was an intense moment. Loved the dark horse element. Omg. MadaSakuHashi, maybe? I’m here for it.
2,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »