Reviews for Under the Rabbit's Moon
marinel808 chapter 1 . 11/23
Will you ever come back to this story? or was it done? It didn’t feel like it was done? Ahhh
Perla chapter 41 . 10/28
Porfa saca más capítulos quiero saber cómo serán los hijos de Sakura y todos
marinel808 chapter 41 . 10/21
The slow burn was fucking worth it. It made the end much more worthwhile. Never thought I’d ever ship Sakura with the founding fathers of Konoha but here we are oh boy
camimarte chapter 41 . 4/29
Please update!
Really good fanfic! Kudos to you
Damn Hashirama!
It's really interesting to see her be suprised that Hashirama became a man.
Uh I am biaised because Hashirama is my favorite Naruto Character. So I would like to see her with him.
I would be fine if she choose the 4 of them though (polyamour). Each of them are great for different reasons
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 1 . 3/31
?
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 2 . 3/31
? I'm confused it started at random ridiculous
Sexly sango chapter 41 . 3/19
Yaaassssss good to see ur doing good and to see a new chapter up cant wait to read and c how this turns out
RynAutumn chapter 41 . 2/26
I just discovered this, and it's so beautiful! I love what you've done here. I wish there was more, but on the other hand, you've found a great place to cut off if this was meant to be the end. I'm going to go look up your other stories now because this one was great!
Nikachuuuu chapter 34 . 1/22
Okay, I’m back to rooting for Hashirama. Wow this was an intense moment. Loved the dark horse element. Omg. MadaSakuHashi, maybe? I’m here for it.
Nikachuuuu chapter 33 . 1/22
Okay, so when I first started reading this I was rooting for Izuna the most. IzuSaku have recently become one of my favourite pairs and I actually liked the idea of HashiSaku. Their moment with the roses during the scene with the Gold and Silver brothers was so sweet and when she came back too. But more and more I’m feeling the natural chemistry between MadaSaku, whereas Izuna has been coming off a little too childish almost for my taste. MadaSaku just banter so well and I feel like out of all four boys so far he’s the one who’s interactions with Sakura have been the most mature. Like yeah she teases him, but in a less motherly/big sister way than the other guys. Ideally I’d love it for her to end up with all four guys, but if I had to choose so far I’m rooting for Madara.
Biisaiyowaq chapter 41 . 11/24/2021
I cant wait for the next installment! You write character interactions so well, it’s not the first time I’ve read this story through and it won’t be the last. Thank you for gifting all of your fans with this lovely fic
AnyyThingg chapter 41 . 10/2/2021
im still waiting for the next chapter! ik writing isn't always easy so please take your time. just thought id let you know that you still have a fan waiting. to be fair, though, im always waiting for an update to any of your works. huge fan, i am
Dissapointed chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
This could have been great story, unfortunately, the author is mostly focused on making this angst-filled tragedy with Sakura being a whiny bitc... ahem.

Basically, Sakura got Kaguya's power and was transferred to the past but instead of training or doing something, she is mostly sleeping and healing people, reluctant to use her power or even train them because why should she? It's not like the next time she will need to be strong she can't just be the regular powerless Sakura as always, right?

Sakura was a ninja, which means she was used to training, and getting stronger should have been instilled in her. In this fanfic, that is not true. Sakura in this fanfic is NOT a ninja. More like a farm girl who was given too much power.

The MC, at least for me, is extremely unlikeable because of the forced drama and passivity the author is forcing her to employ. It is simply not realistic. Up till now (ch7), the MC is just whining about how hard it is to be a God and how her heart hurts and how she has nightmares, and how she refuses to use Sharingan, and how... you know what? It's pathetic.
2,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »