Reviews for Oh, Captain, My Captain!
410B Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2017
The stick joke has been made :P
WhatAboutTheCardGames chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
Ughh oh my goodness. Why doesn't this story have more reviews? I adore this so much! I crammed in all 9 chapters in one go and I need more. It's so cute and funny and just awesome. Really nice work!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2017
loveeeeee it, kinda wanna see topaz and lavender to fuse, but i also want cat and lav to become a thing
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 2/26/2017
Oh they done goofed.

Though I most say I like tiger cats eye as a conflicted and unstable fusion
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
Thus far I'm quite enjoying this. It's a hilarious story with a memorable cast and truly a great look into the world of fusion amidst home world prejudice
WonderfulSloth chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Its lovely please keep writing
Aleister Bloodrive VII chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Lavender surely lacks self confidence and I cannot help but imagine topaz somewhat similar to Jasper.

They're already fighting and they even hasn't leave homeworld! I doubt that they can make it to the earth if they don't learn to get along soon xD
Aleister Bloodrive VII chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Interesting, I like how you portrait white diamond and like your two OCs ideas but a little physical description of they would be great like the one of purple tiger eye.

I wonder if the previous Pearl of white diamond is THE Pearl from the crystal gems... I really think that she was the Pearl of the deceased pink diamond in the Canon but this isn't the Canon, is it?

Anyway I still have to read the next chapter xD
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I think I like it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this team of gems.