Reviews for One of the Boys
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2022
Great Story! Loved the way their relationships developed.
Love.Fiction.2023 chapter 3 . 1/3/2022
cute so far:P
Love.Fiction.2023 chapter 2 . 1/3/2022
looking good.
Love.Fiction.2023 chapter 1 . 1/3/2022
great start! I love Ray/Oc stories and Egon/Oc stories. there isn't many Egon ones. he is my favourite ghostbuster.
ArtsyChic chapter 14 . 12/28/2021
I LOVE your story! Lately, I've been in Ghostbusters fever coz I recently started playing the video game that features the guys and their likeness, and watching the documentary about the makings of the 1st movie; Cleanin' Up the Town. I LOVE Ray and Anna together, they are so sweet and fit each other perfectly! Can't wait for more reading! Great work! :D
P.S Also love the Egon/Sarah pairing and their interactions :)
P.S.S Also love the Friends and The Big Bang Theory references :)
ArtsyChic chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
This is a great chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D Keep up the good work!
India chapter 17 . 11/25/2021
I love this book! And I can't wait for more!
If there is more...?
FanFicChica chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
Thank you for continuing this story! Yay for Ray and Anna! Can't wait for more! :)
FanFicChica chapter 12 . 4/28/2020
So glad to see an update! I just LOVE Ray and Anna! Can't wait to read more! :)
FanFicChica chapter 11 . 7/10/2018
Haha, love Alexandra! She's fun! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Ray and Anna, and not just in the dream! Speaking of dreams, what are Ray and Egon's dreams gonna be about? Please continue! :)
Aloris2.0 the great chapter 11 . 1/2/2018
Love the story please continue it I can see it going far I will review next chappie by

~Aloris
TheNuttellaGoat chapter 10 . 1/23/2017
I LOVE this! Keep writing, it's seriously amazing and I've read it all it in about 2 hours! I like the references to Friends too, it's one of my favourite shows. Please, PLEASE keep writing!