Reviews for Literati
Ren chapter 10 . 3/5/2020
I understand giving up with something but I sincerely wish you'd pick this back up again. It's admittedly brilliant and definitely unique. If anything I'd love to figure out what crime Moriarty would commit with her next story.
Lucifer-Sterling chapter 10 . 12/4/2019
please continue this book, I love it
Renavelia chapter 10 . 12/12/2018
This has been such a good read. It is sad that there are no more chapters. It's been lovely.
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
This is incredibly intriguing! The idea of an author creating Moriarty’s games is brilliant. I do hope you choose to write more!
SayraTasnim chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
This is amazing. I've got a pretty good idea as to why he's got her writing these and can I just say, THAT'S AN AMAZING IDEA! I hope you'll continue with the story.
Christmas 95 chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
Oh my gosh! This story is so good! James was very much in character and Brigid is great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
silhoeutte chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
this is great! i love how you've written the characters. hope you could update more
Rockabella Suzy chapter 10 . 2/6/2017
Your OC is ridiculously relatable and I'm not sure what that says about me lol.
irm chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
AMAZING! The idea behind the story is so intelligent that I read the whole story in a rush! You write well, are you a literature student? -like myself- I only wait for you to create a depthness for the characters. And keep up the good work dear!
Rockabella Suzy chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
This is a very fun story. I look forward to reading more )
zuleika126 chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
Love this
Becks93 chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
fan-blooming-tastic!
my goodness Moriarty makes my heart melt! and I love your characterisation of him and Sherlock.
Can't wait to read more!
Becks93 chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
The pigeon, the harpoon gun, the whiskey. This is fantastic! I don't know why more people haven't reviewed. I love it!