Reviews for Manhunters
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
interesting
CJaMes12 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I loved this story, the depiction of Oz was fantastIc. I liked his vengence wish at the end, I could see him acting thus in revenge for what Cain did.
Archangel the lord of death chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Second crossover, second story that i should have reviewed a long time ago.

You have a great talent for writing, showing what you want people to see without spending too much time hanging about on the subject making it a more fast paced story and fluid in the way it is read.

Oz was very well written in this story and i am glad that the CSI team wasn't just "Ok its mystical lets throw the rulebook out the window" that they held to their beliefs, that they continued to try and deal with the situation as they should following the law.

Great work on another great story.
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I haven't reviewed for the first story but I've read it and I just finished this one.. I completely love how you write the characters and that their not out of character. The plots entertaining and realistic to the genre.. I'll be reading your other stories in a bit, just in case I forget to review..
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Another awesome story, I LOVE it
Niori chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Another awessome story. I love that you had Oz as the main character, and you had him so great in character too. Good job.
windeetree chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
This is a well written story and a great sequel.

I love that you put Oz in the storyline he had always been one of my favourites.
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Nice sequel.

I have always likes Oz. So I'm glad that he came to help Las Vegas CSI.

I liked this fic. It was great story. Werewolves and all...
APS chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
So Catherine has it pretty much figured out. She's a smart cookie. Good work, Oz & Anya. I wonder who the poor W&H lawyer was. Lindsey's gone, Lee's dead, Lilah & Gavin are still around. Poor guy! I guess he (she?) knew what he (she?) was getting into. Still. . .
Imzadi chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
"Early to mid thirties, about five ten, stocky build, attractive, dark hair, wore a business suit." That really sounds like a slightly older Lindsey McDonald. I hope he hasn't become a werewolf, although I don't think he could possibly do such a thing. He's ethically ambiguous sometimes but not really evil. It would be nice to see Anya (Anyanka) again; not a bad idea, really. I like the fact that Oz is taking responsibility for Cain's escape. He's a good person.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Really good detective work here by our CSI group. And I'm really impressed by Oz in this story. Willow doesn't know what she's lost. Or maybe she does and is trying to protect him. I'd like to see them eventually get back together.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I forgot to mention the title being almost the same as William Petersen's Red Dragon movie. Good choice. I really think you've got an exciting plot here, and it's well written. You also end each chapter on a proper cliffhanger. Excellent!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
It's good to see Oz again, and he seems to have grown quite a bit. This Cain fellow is really evil. But now Grissom & company take things a little more in stride. Good beginning, and I agree that shorter chapters are better!
RTds9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005