Reviews for New World Order
Putxi chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
I wasn’t expecting an update but boy was this a present! Can’t wait for the next Chapter! :))
verysadtimes chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
Yay! It was so great to see you update this! I get it, trust me, personal life can get in between of a lot of plans...
Really liking this shinpachi for some reason, the contrasts are so interesting!
muguetmuse chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
Excellent title change! Whenever Kondo and the Shinsengumi interacted, their exchanges or scenarios were amusing, I laughed whenever Kondo sobbed LMAO. On pacing, up until the scene change gets to around the Yorozuya trio discussing their intel does it seem quicker and abrupt, but I see the sense in them providing necessary scene details as this chapter seemed to reveal information on both parties to the reader, the Yorozuya, and Shinsengumi. However, the shorter scene transitions at the end "mismatch" the longer scenes from the beginning, so it weirdly shifts in how I read the narrative. I also did appreciate how the scene transitions maintain a similar tone to them in each and wow, Shinpachi...[wolf whistle]. Interesting characterization of the Shimuras and just straight up the Yorozuya. I like the inversion of their canon characters, making this whole situation even more bizzare. Thanks for posting, I look forward to come what may at this Amanto Summit. Happy writing!
joanne chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Huhu I fell lonely for Okita...
muguetmuse chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
Just had an "Oh shit" moment, love this idea.
liljanii chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
omg this is so good, please update!
Mr Miliardo chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Interesting spin. Hope you're planning to continue this.
Rinfantasy chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
If Okita is a manslayer, I wonder who are Hijikata and Kondo in this world LOL, I wonder how Gintoki managed to make the shinsengumi in this fict... Okita will get angry if he learns Kagura lost on propose, still glad he likes his Kagura better!
Putxi chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Idk if it's just me but I love Okita mentioning Kagura as HIS girlfriend / I can't wait for the next chapter
Miku Walker chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
I love your story! The meeting between Kagura and Okita is perfect! I feel that the story's suite will be better than i can expect!
liljanii chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
OMG OMG OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE
Rinfantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I find this a very interesting idea! I look forward to the next chapter!
Putxi chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
This story seems so interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
yey! a new story.. fufufu i can't wait for the next chapter
garugadot chapter 1 . 1/22/2017