Reviews for In-Ur-Endo
JennBolden9598 chapter 1 . 3/18
I really enjoyed this. I hope you’re going to continue it. Wish I knew how to find out who the author is and authors of the other stories in this contest.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/13
Damn that was one of the hottest scenes I've read in a while.
princeselisa chapter 1 . 1/28
wow! loved it
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
: )
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Holy schmexy hawt, Batman! I loved this story, BB! I was late "coming" to the contest and now that's it's over I haven't been able to find you on FFN. So if you can write me a PM and tell me where this is posted I'd be thrilled to leave a review there too for you.
When I was dating (in prehistoric times! *Giggles*) I always picked the quiet nerd sitting in the corner too! Yummy! *winks*
Thanks so much for a thoroughly enjoyable, great...uhmm..."ride"! *big toothy grin* Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Loved it.
They found their matches.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I'm...holy damn! . ...we need more of this.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I LOVE THIS! ;)
GorGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
That worked out well for both of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
I really think you could extend this into a great story, and you are a brilliant writer x
AlbaWinterHeart chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This was brilliant, I laughed so much. What a great story :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Bella's lines were ridiculously funny; I literally laughed out loud and rolled my eyes at the same time. LOL Definitely different & interesting characters. Good luck in the contest!
deanwinchesterismypatronus chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Omg that was so funny and soooooo hot!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Wow! That was definitely different. Aggressive Bella in her hilarious drunken state and
"hidden treasure"-Edward ;)
Loved the comedy undertone and your witty, funny wording. That was pretty hot and highly entertaining!
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Lol. This was both hilarious and hot. These two are a good match for sure!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »