Reviews for In-Ur-Endo
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 7/13
: )
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 3/9
Holy schmexy hawt, Batman! I loved this story, BB! I was late "coming" to the contest and now that's it's over I haven't been able to find you on FFN. So if you can write me a PM and tell me where this is posted I'd be thrilled to leave a review there too for you.
When I was dating (in prehistoric times! *Giggles*) I always picked the quiet nerd sitting in the corner too! Yummy! *winks*
Thanks so much for a thoroughly enjoyable, great...uhmm..."ride"! *big toothy grin* Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 2/21
Loved it.
They found their matches.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 2/18
I'm...holy damn! . ...we need more of this.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 2/14
I LOVE THIS! ;)
GorGirl chapter 1 . 2/13
That worked out well for both of them!
I really think you could extend this into a great story, and you are a brilliant writer x
AlbaWinterHeart chapter 1 . 2/7
This was brilliant, I laughed so much. What a great story :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 2/5
Bella's lines were ridiculously funny; I literally laughed out loud and rolled my eyes at the same time. LOL Definitely different & interesting characters. Good luck in the contest!
deanwinchesterismypatronus chapter 1 . 2/5
Omg that was so funny and soooooo hot!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow! That was definitely different. Aggressive Bella in her hilarious drunken state and
"hidden treasure"-Edward ;)
Loved the comedy undertone and your witty, funny wording. That was pretty hot and highly entertaining!
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 2/2
Lol. This was both hilarious and hot. These two are a good match for sure!
Himiko Yummi chapter 1 . 2/1
It was a hot story! Pls write more to it!
Lol funny. It'd be great if author continues this story!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/31
She certainly hit the jackpot there, he certainly is a freak in the sheets - so to speak. Bella needs to tie him to the bed and make sure he doesn't run away. Great read, good luck, Debbie
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »