Reviews for Treasured Heart
QueenGB chapter 20 . 5/10
Well we know Aro hired Jake to pay off some debit to this unknown person but wasn’t Jake meant to lay low and not be obvious. Disappearing after the artifact was stolen is not wise a very suspicious. I still wish there were more Edward. But oh will.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 5/10
I knew it! Fuckng Jacob. And this father, is it Felix? Why kill the two crews on the boats. The French government and staff at Poseidon know they are there. I seems reckless. What does this person hope to gain a n ding that ?
QueenGB chapter 16 . 5/10
Jacob and Aro are very suspect.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 5/10
Okay Maria gets shot and the head of the project has to leave the day the French representative arrives. Aro is holding out on the French. Marcus escaped. Lots of non coincidences. But we had Bella and Edward lift off so that’s good.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 5/10
Did they just dry hump?
QueenGB chapter 13 . 5/10
I had a feeling Marcus would be on that boat but not shot. Nice twist. The double crosser is crossed. Aro owns Bella’s company so he’s rarely good (however when he is its delightful). Since Felix is in the wind odds are he’s involved. And it would be a nicer twist if Jacob was too. Sorry Jake lovers. I don’t mind him being sacrificed for a good plot.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 5/10
Sexy badass Edward.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 5/10
Adventure and kissing. Me like. And those are some nosy bitches. Just saying...
QueenGB chapter 10 . 5/10
I love adventure stories like this. We need more Edward though he is to quiet for me . It’s also exciting to not have pushy Alice want to shop all the time can’t do that at sea. Haha. And I love an alternate strong Bella who isn’t that way because of being raped, beaten or kidnapped. It’s a nice break for her. There are so many nice things here. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 5 . 5/9
So Edward had a tough road after he got shot that’s sad. Jacob *rolls eyes* as long as there’s no love triangle I’m cool. So over that. Also glad James is gone.
QueenGB chapter 3 . 5/9
So I Marcus was salting the site. Sorry Charlie died but his death and Edward getting shot changed their course I’m sure. I bet once Edward healed he knew what he wanted to major in. Sad.
Nolebucgrl chapter 24 . 4/25
Rhbakd fie the rev! I enjoyed the adventure :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 3/10
Good story, interesting storyline, interesting characters.
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 2/16
: )
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 1/28
Interesting being on a boat for a long time. I love diving, too.