Reviews for Tainted Love
esther chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was great keep the good work!
Oni Neko chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
O, bad Sesshy! (throws arms around his neck and kisses him) Sesshomaru: get off me, you maniac! (shoves me to the ground) O, I love that guy. So black hearted. (shiver) Oh yes, good story. I've always liked Koga. I know you're an Inu/Kag fan, but... Please? The poor boy never gets what he wants.
Isis chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
So...When are you gonna update?I bet that you totally forgot about your story. x_x
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
this is good! please continue soon!
Me chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
Yah is she gonna fall for kouga i love kog/kag fics theres not enough of them
Karisu chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Cool! It's going from excellent to 's an awesome story, and I can't wait for more updates!

P.S. Thanx for the e-mail!
Jibun Teki chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
Great Chapter I can't until Inuyasha kicks Kouga and Shessoumaru's butt. Update soon.

Draco MalfoyGirl 16 chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
I love this chapter please up date soon because i wanna know what will happen. So please don't wati too long to up date. I am at a cliff and i will jumpe if you don't up date
Kikyo-chan chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
wow ur story is very interesting i cant wait to c wat will happen next keep up the good work!
Jesia chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Yay! Finally a new chappie! Thanks for E-mailing me about it _ This story is really good, but please try to update more often *or* try to make the chapters longer. Great story!
Dragon's Lover1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Honestly, I think you ought to add another chapter. This one's. . . well, not short, but devoid of words. You need to fill up these spaces you put between paragraphs.

See ya!
Madwren chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I like it please write more

(kouga is so cool but inuyasha will always be the best):)

Jesia chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Good fic so far! Please keep writing! _
Majie. u know who chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
loved it!
Sheika chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
lol i just had to send my thoughts again. yeah. koga x kagome. sometimes i think that works better than inu x kagome. i can't wait till u update again! you've already got a good plot going here. keep up the good work ;)