Reviews for Stars Below
Cheerra12 chapter 17 . 7/15/2020
This story is so adorable, please update it, or any of your other stories
nathalisuarez chapter 17 . 6/23/2020
Oh que maravilla. No se por que encontré esto hasta hora y no mucho antes. Realmente vale la pena leer es ta historia encantadora. Espero que no la dejes inconclusa y continúes con ella y si no es mucho pedir que la termines. Me gustaría saber que sucede a continuación. Por favor escucha mis súplicas.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2020
I keep coming back to this story and rereading just because I love it so much! If this is the end it’s beautiful and if it’s not I’m excited to see what comes next!
lunalucy chapter 17 . 1/30/2020
so good! can't wait for more, I'm getting super invested
Addy White chapter 17 . 7/23/2019
Aww what a beautiful story, really enjoyed it. It's a shame you haven't updated in a while... :( Keep up! :)
payton chapter 17 . 7/18/2019
omygosh i love this story so much i cant even with cresswell because theyre killing me so much right about now i cant wait till your next update. but seriously tho please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2019
omygosh i love this story i cant wait for the next update because omggg cresswell is killing me right about now. please update soon.
mischievouswhit chapter 17 . 7/4/2019
I freaking love this story so much. 1 month, 1 year, whatever. Take your time finishing it because I'm enjoying every chapter.
athousandroses chapter 17 . 6/12/2019
Omg. Cress and Thorne are so cute together in this chapter! Great fuc! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2019
I’m just so happy everytime you update. This story never fails to make my heart flutter. Thank you so much for being such a great writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2019
"Sybil poisoned you. I fought her on top of the lighthouse. The Sea Witch took her. You almost died. I saved you. Dr. Erland helped."

Well, that sums it up with lots of humour. Really, your Thorne always makes me smile. :D

I'm excited with where the story is going. It's new that Thorne falls in love with Cress but then feels like he wants to run into the other direction because he can't face "forever" or the possibility of ruling. Thorne is always someone who runs away (from his family, responsibilities, women he's been with) but in canon that stops once he meets Cinder and Cress. So it's interesting to see him still running even after having fallen in love.

Love it and can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)
Kiminicricket chapter 17 . 5/25/2019
Have I mentioned that I love this story? Because I do
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2019
"Except when I'm with you." Ugh I love them! I love how you write Cresswell! Thank you!
sticky fish chapter 17 . 5/1/2019
ok. when i saw that you had a new chapter up, i tried so hard not to scream and to contain my excitement! i had been dreaming of this chapter for soooooo long! but when is he gonna tell her that he's a prince?! i am waiting (kinda patiently) until that moment happens. anyways, keep writing!
aquartist chapter 17 . 5/1/2019