Reviews for The Fruitcake Menace
birdonabird chapter 1 . 6h
Every one of the companions' words are spot on. Including Arcann. Oy.
Kay Ross chapter 1 . 8/21
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this! I just finished the Eternal Throne and felt all empty inside. It's barely been an hour and I miss Theron and Lana already!

Anyway, everyone's so in character! The bickering between Theron and Lana was super on-point, and the Jedi character you've got is very similar to the one I just played through so I can vividly imagine every conversation. Hah! Lorman had that coming. I hope I can find more of your work and thank you for filling out the empty void that finishing the latest chapter has left in me!
ReEna-Kk chapter 1 . 5/29
Omg that was funny to read, poor Jedi... And Lana XD
Arcann passing out at the end is priceless.
Zero The Grimm chapter 1 . 4/19
As Arcan would say. This is AMAZ-ing. I couldn't resist. But yea. This is really great. Hilarious and rather believable in terms of character actions. Maybe Lana a bit too antagonistic but then again... fruit cake. I loved the banter between Lana and Theron. It's all really wonderful.
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 3/14
That was funny as hell.
ChocolateTruffles chapter 1 . 2/17
Awesome xD I feel bad for the commander though, trying her hardest to make small things count only for it to snowball into a mess. Lana had to do the necessary evil act of breaking the news to her. xD

Fantastic story. Nice plot. Spot-on characterizations IMO and well-written. Definitely would love to read more of your works. (mind doing more SWTOR? :D ) Keep up the good job!
Keldae chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my god. You have got the Theron-Lana bickering down to an art form that I can only DREAM of achieving! I'm sitting here trying not to pee myself laughing right now and failing miserably. This is GLORIOUS.

Also I love how Arcann's the only one who can eat the damned fruitcakes. XD

Also also, "You can stomp on SO many Skytroopers with it" might be my new favourite line.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 1 . 1/24
Of all the stories to find, this is probably one of the best.
The banter between the characters is just amazing and incredibly humorous
Plus Arcann being the only organism in the universe that can handle the fruitcakes was grand
AtinZ chapter 1 . 1/23
Lol...This was awesome, couldn't help but laugh by the last Koth bit
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/22
I managed to keep a straight face until the very end...