Reviews for Gargoyles: Growing Pains
Hades415 chapter 1 . 8/13
You gave Goliath a mustache?
Sol Spell Diggory chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Finally!

I thought I would never be able to finish reading this!

It really was a lovely story! Loved it!

But poor Tanner... He really was in a bad situation with Demona...

Loved it anyway!

Keep going with the good work!
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
out of all the gargoyles fics that i have on my favorites list; i really enjoy this one!
Lady Jade chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
As a first time ff reader for Garoyles her and not on the tgs site, I give this an 8 for creativity, originality and depth. I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 6 . 12/6/2003
Demona was always one of my favorites...but why are all the voice actors from Gargoyles officers from the Enterprise?
fuzzietree chapter 12 . 11/2/2003
I love this story you should do the part about the little kid thing and so some kind of thing that tells about what happened to Tanner in the future. Iloved all of your stories they were all great.

Chickann19
Dormant chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
WOW GARGOYLES!

I LOVE GARGOYLES!
El Varon chapter 12 . 9/24/2003
Very cool. This story was awesome.
Saeryn chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Good story. I like how it's open to a sequel, and that I look forward to one.
Doppleganger chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
Ahh he didn't get the girl at the end. I guess you wanted to leave that up to the imagination. You ended it differently than I expected. I thought that after Tanner was safe Michelle (I kind of surprised me that she wouldn't readily accept Tanner since she likes gargoyles) would be his girlfriend, Elisa would be dead by Demona's hand , Brooklyn and Broadway would better accept Tanner and Tanner would have 2.5 kids with Michelle :D. But none of that happened. Not to say I'm disappointed it's different. Tanner didn't really resolve any of his problems and now he is in deep water with Goliath and the clan. I guess that leaves this open for a sequel someday.
Matt Morrison chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
this fic is really great are you going to make a seqeul to this fic
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wow this is really good. I only made it through the first chapter but I cant wait to get back on and read the rest. Good work and keep it up! *bows*

Sharpsnout
Ranma0029 chapter 11 . 8/21/2003
Great story so far can't wait to findout what happens next in the story and if they the clan makes to tanner in to help him
Doppleganger chapter 11 . 8/21/2003
Great addition oh but you and those cliffhangers. Seems that Tanner is getting a little more violent with Demona ouch does that hurt? Anyways did you get my invite to a gargoyles group I've found.
El Varon chapter 11 . 8/21/2003
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last couple of chapters; been kinda busy. But, I am curious to know the entire story behind Michelle; she still seems rather enigmatic.