Reviews for The Best Kept Secrets
Lilcy chapter 8 . 6/15
Ouch, the pain in my kokoro. It makes me want to just grab them and make them kiss...though that might worsen the situation. Hopefully we get to see a happy ending for these two soon (please let there be a happy ending?)
AnetteRuby chapter 8 . 2/23
wow...the know, Matt stayed quite a while in that it's easy to get him sick when he's alone at home...he could collapse and when he doesn't answer anyones phonecalls they all get worried...
SamWin98 chapter 1 . 2/14
So I'm very much aware that this fic hasn't been updated since 2007 and that's crushing my heart. Let's make this simple: This is the best fic I have ever read in my life. And I have read a LOT. So please understand just how much I appreciate this piece of art. I can repeat it, if you want. I have never ever EVER in my entire life read a fic that has moved me like this one. Nor have I ever seen anyone make Yamato and Taichi so..perfect. It kills me how perfectly convincing Yamato is when he has his depression moments and how unbelievably stubborn he is with his feelings! I feel horrible when I even think of the fact these two are so in love with eachother and they can't see it themselves. It just kills me and ugh...
This definitely is a long shot but I cannot leave a fic this unbelievably amazing without reviewing. I know you are 8 (gosh) years older now, you have your life and you have probably moved on with your Taito feels. But...I can't help asking. Is it totally impossible to have at least some kind of closure to this fic? I know I have no right to request that but at least believe me when I repeat myself and again tell you this fic is the best fic if ALL THE FICS I've ever read. I don't think I can ever read a fic again without this one flashing through my mind. I both love and hate you for that. But thank you.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Oh my dear! You actually got me to review! AND IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG ONE SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! I have yet to review a Taito story because I have read quite a few but I haven't found any good ones. This one, however, is freaking fantastic.

First off, I shall praise your writing skills. You write freaking well! I love the fact that it's not in 1st person perspective and the fact that I can't really spot any mistakes (and mistakes usually bother and distract me from reading).

Secondly, I love how you fleshed out Tai and Matt's characters. They have become so deep, interesting, and they really make me wish I could just read their minds (Well, Tai's, since it clearly shows what Matt's thinking)

Thirdly, I love the plot. It seems like it would be boring, but you've made a mundane day of Matt's life seem as interesting as a baby becoming the next intergalactic president. With each chapter, you have left me on the edge of my seat anxiously awaiting the chapter that these two get together. Have I praised you enough? No? Well, may I just say, that outift? Yeah, it's just WORKING.

But darn, you ended on a cliffhanger! Matt was about to be completely exposed. He might've broken down and told the truth, but now I will never know!

And you have NO idea how sad it made me when I saw that it's been years since you updated. Maybe you're not even reading this and my voice will not be heard, BUT STILL, you must know I will be waiting! I will follow this story and quietly be waiting. Hey, and if you update, I'll give you a cookie! Yep, you will find one in the mail. And yes, this is a bribe. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day! Okay, bye.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god this is extremely awesome! Realistic, enjoyable and highly entertaining.
ZS Fan chapter 4 . 1/22/2012

So I was actually planning to review when I got to the last chapter, but I just felt I had to do so now especially as I didn't want to finish this wonderful fanfic yet.

What can I say? I love this story. I've been reading this on my phone, scrolling down the extremely long, detailed, awesome chapters and just recently got onto my com to type this review.

Your characterization of Taichi and Yamato is absolutely perfect. Sure, there were inopportune and surprising moments, like times of overreaction, but you describe them as if they are real life people and not just anime characters. I especially liked Taichi's POV, I hope we'll be able to see more of that in the future. I skipped the adjectives at first, but decided to go back since, hey, it was interesting and something I've never seen before. I was ironically right when I entertained the thought of Taichi being secretly smart and him surprising everyone one day. Usually, really long descriptions like that would make me skip them but I was drawn in and enthralled, as if I was Taichi, watching Yama in detention...

Anyway. I really love this fic. I love how you made the characters so real. And Yama's (Sorry, Taichi) descent from sanity is an intriguing, slow process. I wish he could see how much Taichi cares for him and returns his feelings! I really want them to realize their feelings for each other are mutual so they can kiss and Yama will be happy and stop angsting and stuff. Angsting Yama is good to read but happy Yama is better.

The part with Takeru I found a bit weird. But maybe it's cause I didn't watch 02, I'm just 2 episodes away from the end of 01 (I don't want it to end just yet) It's sad but so touching how much Yamato cares for Takeru- sad 'cause he can't realize Takeru will love him no matter what. It's also realistic how he isn't boastful of his cooking or anything. Sometimes, things people admire you about just come naturally to you from your style of life.

So, yeah. Although I've come into this fandom pretty late, I really love Taito. I mean, there were so many hints in the show! The hand holding, being shot by arrows of love (as Tentomon so astutely provided in both English and Japanese), Taichi's image song, Yuuki no Tsubasa ni Shite (I'll turn my Courage into Wings) which is played in the two major Taito scenes; before they were shot by Angemon & Angewomon and when Yamato finally came back to fight Piedmon with Taichi (his tears of happiness were so beautiful, when added to the fact that he'd said he never wanted anyone to see him cry). And one key phrase in Taichi's song is, "I'll believe in you (no matter when)." Which Taichi said to Yamato. It's obvious the song is for his Yama.

...Right. I'm ranting. Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I don't usually like popular couples but Taito seems to be an exception, and I'm sometimes even passionate about it. Thank you for writing this beautiful Taito story and I really hope you'll update soon. I have to continue with my Taito drawing now so see you :)Yeah I love the couple so much I've even attempted fanart for Tai & Yama.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
U probably already know, but u can download hq versions of subbed episodes at .com. wating for the next update :)
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
I sure hope more updates are in store! I'd hate for this fic to be one of the forgotten, abandoned ones. Especially since it ends on such a cliffhanger! And of course because you're an amazing writer, heh.
Neviahs chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Finish eeeeeeeeeeeeet T.T
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Congrats on 300 reviews! ) Are you going to upload the new chapter any time soon? We're coming up on four years without an update. Not trying to rush or be pushy; just wondering if this fic is abandoned or not.

Sincerely, a long-time reader and fan
anonymous chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I love this story so much! Please update it soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
i'll Never tell chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Please continue!
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Man, this story is really great! I hope you update soon... too often do great writers leave stories unfinished. :
mamawar chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
I just want it to be known that I love this story like nothing else and that I still hope you'll finish it. Every time fall comes along, I have to reread this story as I always find myself looking at trees and thinking of when Yamato describes how leaves must feel watching everything they know fall out of reach in like, chapter three or something. This story is beautiful and has pulled at my heart strings for years and totally deserves an ending. But even if you never end it, please never take it down. I would honestly be heart broken.
Bronze Eagle chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Sooo ... I have no idea if you're still writing this fic or not, which makes me sad. :( I just discovered it the other day, and I've really enjoyed what's here so far! But I checked your lj, and I didn't see any more. So, basically, just wondering if you still have plans to continue this fic or not.

In answer to your question(s) at the end of this chapter (I know it was like 3 years ago, but hey, why not):

1) You can find seasons 1 & 2 on youtube, and season 2 subbed on . I ended up watching season 1 in dub on youtube, since there was hq video, but I think the whole thing is there subbed, too.

2) Miyako is indeed a year ahead of Takeru, Hikari, Ken and Daisuke. Iori is two years behind them.

Anyway, like I said, just wanted to drop a note and let you know I would love to see more of this fic! (You left it on such a cliffhanger, too ...) I would appreciate a review response to let me know if there's more, if you have the time. Like I said, I looked on you lj, but didn't see it. If there isn't more, then there isn't and that's fine, but I'd hate to miss it just because I didn't navigate your tags properly. :)