Reviews for Travelers
Kono Dio Brando Da chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
Great chapter!
Sezony chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
Best FMA/Avengers crossover ever. And it's only two chapters in. Seriously. I've looked all over and this is the best I've found yet. I loooove watching Tony and Ed interact. It's perfect that they would hit it off as they did. And Steve's reactions to their various life situations - spot on. I can totally see that. I'm excited to see what else you have planned for this story! Thanks for sharing!
gayAndreadytoRoll chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Man, I'd love to see more of this, it's so good! Keep writing!
lurkingMe chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Hey I have some criticism for this chapter. I hope you don't take it badly. The pacing is a little bit too fast and didn't connect the scenes really well. It feels a like reading an unrelated scene to another in a linear narrative. I think you should take your time establishing your world. The purpose of some of the scenes is also a bit off. Some scenes has so much exposition from a character the receiving character felt like he's just there just for the sake of being there. Exposition is not bad but again you need to take your time to lay them out. Especially with Elric brothers. I don't think they're gonna go around and tell people about their past. I know the brothers need the avengers' trust to do their deal but I don't think they're gonna be this generous with their story. And also it's much nicer to read a more subtle obligatory "my mistakes and hardships" exposition in every fma xovers. I know most of it are nitpicks and probably personal taste but this fic has potential and I want the best for it. I hope the best for your midterm. Cheers. (oh and I love "cross-dimensional life support". It's such a great line)
Nekogami Bastet chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
I'd like to see more of that fic ;) It's really entertaining, and I like how you make it so that Ed learns the language on his own (and doesn't speak it right off the bat, although this is Ed, so of course he'll learn fast)
Joy and Love chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
This is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
The plot thickens as the avenger's confusion grows
TheRisingRobin chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
I really like the story so far. I can't wait to see who made it across the Gate. The protective and righteous attitude of Cap is really well done. Love to see more.
Arbuscular chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Yo, good luck on midterms dude.

And fuckin' nice chapter. Is Tony the source of Ed's swear knowledge? Or is it an Avengers group effort (sans Steve, with help from Fury)? I love 'cross-dimensional life support system' so much.

Thanks for writing, this is great!
94Insane chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Damn this is GOOD. It was my first time rereading a fiction so many times at once. This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Pure gold!
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
Wow!~ Brilliant!~~~~~
Kiomori chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
Tony with alchemy. Now that would be crazy.

It's nice to see the brothers bonding with the Avengers. And the fact that Al is recovering is great! I'm sure the advanced medicine available there isn't hurting.
Attackoneverything chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
I!
LOVE!
THIS!
FANFICTION!
Oh my lord it's brillant!
I want an update!
PLEASE! I was jumping around happily when I saw this update XD
I just love it so MUCH!

And yay! No romances... I can't do slash Ed Al... It's just wrong...

And NOO! Stupid midterms... Forcing you to do work... And study... And making me wait... HAHAH Jk. But good luck!
And hope to see you soon with an update XD
P.S
I love your work xoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
This is written so Amazingly I love this! I need more like I need air to breath
Tobi chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
I love this so much, the story is very good so far. I hope you continue updating ~
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »