Reviews for Travelers
oropel chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Im really loving it! And Ed's english makes me so happy because he does speak as someone who's just learning. Lots of kudos!
Gold-Niamh chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
I fucking love this!

I can see a great future for this little precious baby, I love the set up in the timeline and the language barrier between the Avengers and the Elrics and of course they landing in the middle of a fight because that is just their luck... all of them.

Steve is such a precious cinnamon roll but I'm looking forward for the official meeting with the rest of the team and dude! Tony and Ed! I can't wait for that.

Yes pls keep working on this! Things as good at this one make the world a better place :)

See ya~!
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
YASSSSSS! *claps happily* I like this! Definitely like this! :D

One constructive note, you said Clint shot the arrow with two fingers at the beginning: Generally, one is supposed to shoot with three; two bottom, one top. But maybe you can do it both ways. I was only taught by one person, so I wouldn't know.

That part where Ed repeated "Sh*t" back at Steve was hilarious. XD
Xodiac 451 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Bruh, you did a very good job on this. I hope you plan on writing more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Wow, this is amazing so far! I hope you'll continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Omg I really like this and I hope you continue. I hink the plot is amazing and I love the way the characters are interacting.
tywp chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Thank you.
Chachita97 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Love the intro, can't wait for an update _
Spider's Claw chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
What do i think? What do i think... I fucking love it. I wanna see more of it and by golly do i love the misunderstanding at the start... And ed learning swears is so fucking like hng. Great job.
X4uth0r chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Love this! Great first chapter- you really set up the characters well.
Update when able.
The Sin of Justice chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This is great! I really enjoy the set up so far, hope I can read more soon!
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Please keep this going, there aren't enough good stories of this section. Well done so far.
-kaz