Reviews for Travelers
Yuyue90 chapter 4 . 12/28/2018
Awesome story, love it
Jimmythereptile chapter 4 . 11/2/2018
Damn you for making such a cliffhanger XD
Hopefully you intend to make a sequel sometime in future :)?
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/27/2018
I loved it!
Lacila chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
THIS HAS ITCHED A SCRATCH I'VE HAD FO S. I THINK I MIGHT PASS OUT FROM EXCITEMENT! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY? IT'S SO WONDERFULLY WRITTEN TOO? LIKE. YOUR CHARACTERIZATION AND THE WAY YOU DESCRIBE THINGS IS PHENOMENAL! I LOVED THE INTERACTIONS SO MUCH AAAAAAAA? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS STORY INTO EXISTENCE. IT'S LITERALLY A GIFT TO HUMANITY AND I'M FORVER GRATEFUL. 3 3 3
dana chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
I think my favorite thing about this is Ed being upset about not knowing how to swear. Also the classic crossover I've been craving.
Alatariel-Galadriel chapter 4 . 10/10/2018
Oh my gosh this is amAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You captured Ed’s personality so well and the plot is awesome and your writing style is so good! And the way you wrote Ed’s dialogue when he was learning English? So. Freaking Good. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an author write the grammar/syntax of someone learning English so well. Oh man, I can’t wait to see how you continue the plot!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Ok this is really good
It felt a little rushed, but honestly not that much. I love the dynamics!
Will there be a sequel?
WriterGreenReads chapter 4 . 8/1/2018
*vague shrieking* I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2018
It was a long wait but worth it. Dang that Truth! He’ll get you every time. I look forward to the sequel whenever you get it started and done. Peace!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2018
This is awesome! Please continue. No rush though.
Pedobearlikesyaoi1234 chapter 4 . 7/25/2018
I really wanted to know if tony is gonna try upgrading Eds' arm and leg
Phantom Ice chapter 4 . 7/24/2018
Wow. That sucks. a lot. Truth's a dick, but of course, we already knew that.
Nice twist, tho. Definitely looking forward to that sequel.
eiou chapter 4 . 7/22/2018
For some reason i got confused and thought that this story was completed over a year ago instead of a few weeks ago, so my last review sounds really dumb. Definitely still looking forward to the sequel whenever it comes!
eiou chapter 4 . 7/22/2018
This was one of the most interesting and well-written crossover fics i've read in a while! It's been a while since this finished so the sequel probably isn't happening, but i'll still check back every once in a while anyway, because this was really good.
Sylphrena33 chapter 4 . 7/17/2018
I like this a lot. I'm really glad that you finished it, and I'm excited to see where the sequel goes. I was surprised at this ending, although I really shouldn't have been, knowing Truth. I'm looking forward to Steve and Ed searching for Bucky. Also for Mustang and Al's adventures. I really like Mustang. Great job with this, overall. :)
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »